I'll be "gentle"~ {smut} 0.6

(Warning like this title says this will be smut so sexual af- , and this is my second smut and I have to make sure I'm not repeating stuff and it will contain cuss words and if you where wondering, there are no breaks when you are horny-)

                                  SDs POV
My darling was already soaked and squirming around, he looked uncomfortable yet I loved his struggle and his dripping pussy, I pushed him down on the bed and started licking his clit listening to his lovely moans~

                             No ones POV~
Nightmare was a moaning mess as SD licked nightmare making sure nightmare would enjoy himself "Ah~ Mmh~ S-stop t-that!~ AAh~" nightmares eye light rolled back a little, but that didn't stop SD. Nightmare was being teased and tasted and despite his rage, he felt pleasure he wanted to feel, SD put his arms on nightmares thighs and was still licking him before lifting his head up from nightmares clit and looked at nightmare with a lustful glare, SD also pulled out his member, SD lifted up nightmare and laid on the bed forcing nightmare down on his member gripping nightmares thighs, nightmare who was in full neediness didn't think like he normally would and started bouncing up and down on SDs member "ah~ Aaah!~ Mm!~" SD wasn't used to nightmare doing it by himself and smirked gripping harder on nightmares thighs scratching them a bit, SD flipped nightmare over and thrusted into him quickly abusing nightmares G-spot and rubbing his clit "heh~ moan for me darling~" SD said "AAH!!~~ MMMHH!!~~ AH!~ I-I Ah!~ w-will!~ MMm!~" nightmare could barley speak and his eye light rolled back, SD smiled widely and went harder wanting nightmare to really feel it, "MMm!~ S-SLOW DOWN!!~~ AAAH!!~ M- AAAh!!~~" nightmare moaned out he cummed all over SDs member and SD laughed and pulled out attaching a vibrater to nightmares clit and forcing nightmare up "hm~ what punishment do you need now?~" SD said kissing nightmares neck, nightmare moaned out a little louder "Mm~j-just be gentle~" nightmare said with a heart in his eye, SD laughed and sighed "darling~ I can't do that~" he leaned closer to nightmare and kissed him close there pleasure continued on.

Yes I know it's short- but i am tired so don't blame me if it's bad ok? I just don't know what to add to make it better- so yea 420 words and before you start- this might seem lazy because I'm tried ;~; mehh-