Cruel bastard 2.5

(Quick disclaimer I am writing this on my laptop not my phone so if some things seem off that is why! Cuss word warning, slight gore. Also Grammarly)

       Sci's POV

Ink was taking a bit long with Dream in there I admit; I was quite worried for a moment until I saw Ink walk out with a smile; Something seemed off about it but I shook the thought away. Finding Error was the top priority,  he was a threat to the people and everyone in the multiverse, he could have been the one to bruise and cut into Dream. The damages formed were harsh and bled quite a lot, It was a huge mess to heal and clean; The cuts were deep and judging from the precision Intentional but rushed. I glanced over at Ink who was sitting down in the white hallway, he had a smirk on his face as he crossed his legs. I left Ink as I entered the room to see if dream was alright, to my discomfort he was asleep once more. His body shook slightly as I went by his side before noticing an injection wound in his neck, was it there before? I pondered on the thought, has Ink done something? He wasn't worried about dream and only the mission beforehand. I didn't want to believe Ink could have Injected an unknown substance into dream but it wouldn't be impossible, I turned back to dream who seemed to be waking up soon letting out a harsh cough, to my surprise his eyes looked dull; Until he blinked again then they were full of light as usual. He looked up at me but didn't say a word, part of him looked mortified. His gaze fell upon the door, "Do you want to return to your residence dream?" I asked as I scanned the room for any open medication only to find nothing touched "Yes..Please" dreams voice was softer than usual, I helped him out of the bed slowly and carefully due to his wounds still being bad in some parts. I lead him out of the room to Ink "make sure he doesn't sneak away again or suffer any wounds, and please don't let him on a battlefield" I pleaded to Ink before handing dream a bag full of his clothes which were mostly damaged and ruined. I sighed opening a portal after I saw them leave, I needed to examine the 'bodies' soon and watch the footage from fell's camera. I entered the examination room and closed the portal behind me, while yes it might be easier to walk It's on the other side of my lab and 4 stories up. I walked over to the 'bodies' and glanced at fells, he hasn't dusted yet due to preservation spells used before they left so we could try to get clues if any harm occurred and we could know the threat and prepare. But now all we have is a dead team, Underfell's AU has copy's and all that has to be done is a complete reset, Fell will not be able to come back after this however because if he remembers too much of the past or relives it he will glitch out and be just as good as Error. I glanced at the photo's taken of the guards that were tossed into flames, they had nearly perfect wounds that mirrored each other, fell was the only one without those wounds. The scars looked familiar... too familiar; I took a deep breath before walking over to the computer I asked them to bury fell's body then told them to bring it here instead, maybe that was foolish of me. I imported the drive of fells camera into my computer, I couldn't help but sigh once more, today was very, very tiring once I played the footage I saw the same things we where seeing beforehand, golden land, all of those horrors... from the corner of the camera it looks like someone was watching them from the flames, I paused the tape and let out a alarmed gasp. Dream was watching them through flames unhurt, Was he not found yet? Does ink know?! Should ink know?.. I made a quick note about it before continuing the video, the camera gets hazy soon as they discover a raise in auras. Then slashes and finally the one who killed them all, Those Cyan eyes with that hint of purple. That empty expression.. Moon. To think we had a ally?! He killed them all, did he... try to kill dream? Where does error fit in? Where is he? What does any of it mean?! Is nightmare still there? Why was dream sneaking around so much, why'd he have a injection, no other guards had any form of injection. It doesn't add up, I just.. need a break.

                             Dreams POV
My neck ached as I walked into ink's room he followed me from behind and soon ripped the bag of clothes out of my hands "what are you playing at? You little whore" he spoke harshly, I didn't flinch this time and only looked down "nothing.. I swear.." I mumbled I didn't want more pain, more of inks wrath "Sci is protecting you with his little order. If you weren't such a fragile glass rose maybe you would be useful and not useless." He complained on and on, it was all my fault of course. My brother should be fine though, that gave me a smile, I forgot ink was even there, my brother may be sick but, he will be ok.. and that's all that matters right now I felt dizzy and looked up Ink was glaring at me saying something, "what did you-" I mumbled I soon didn't have energy to speak but I wasn't tired enough to fall asleep I was paralyzed? Ink picked me up and set me on the bed, my eyes darted around the room, I needed to get out now, something bad was happening, something bad had to be. Ink smiled and rubbed his hand into my head "my little dream, you are such a idiot. You warned them didn't you?" He questioned before breaking off into a chuckle "Nightmare must be there, which is a win for us, so you aren't a complete failure, yet.. with all these difficult times we might need to, eliminate the issue completely. He can't run if he is dead right?" He asked, my face grew pale "the little brat will come soon and if it looks like him we'll fix that too, perfect is it not? And maybe you'll finally get the child of your 'dreams' ha!" Ink had a mocking tone to his voice, I could only lay there, listening. Listening to every mocking word he said, every threat he made, I wanted to scream I wanted to run.. but I couldn't. He glanced at me before grabbing my wrist harshly from what I could tell I was unable to feel it for a second before pain rushed it, I felt like I snapped my wrist off. He pulled out a small blade cutting pieces out of my arm, while I was only able to watch, pain filling my body. Little Triangles cut out, again and again my arm bleeding all over the pale silk sheets. "S-stop" I managed to mumbled out, stuttering as I did so. All the pain came in like waves, again and again constant my arm was covered in these marks, soon I realized it was spelling out something, he smirked lifting up my arm as the words 'Doll' where imprinted on me. Doll?.. what does that mean?.. he hit me over the head again as I managed to sleep. But I don't know if I will wake up...

Nightmares POV
My head ached horribly, the damn bird kept fluttering over me like a moth near a lamp. He acted like I was some precious fragile antique, it was tiring to deal with constantly, I sighed as he kept on acting like a moron over it. Error glared at him like he was crazy which made my mood much better, until moon came back and said something about going back upstairs for now, honestly he talks to quiet I could barley hear him. I got picked up and smacked SD across the face, he laughed at that and took me outside of the cellar. The Castle was dark which surprised me until suddenly brightening up, like it was trying to blind me. Error kept on staring at me like he wanted to say something but couldn't, in response I flipped him off. I wasn't in the mood for anyone's shit at all. I'm too tired for anyone's shit, I don't care if ink comes here with a army of 5 million people I'll kill them all so I can get some fucking rest. My eye kept bothering me however, always getting all blurry and shit, it was annoying. It also made SD feel the need to harass me more. And more. And more.  I was brought up to SD's room where he sat me down on the bed, and then proceeded to baby me again, feeling my head etc, "can you not?! Geez you act like such a attention whore." I groaned, he chuckled and left the room. I plopped over on the bed rolling myself up in the blankets, when I'm less tired I'm going to beat them all up. Maybe later, Eh I'll decide then.

For now... I need to rest.. not like someone's going to die or anything.

Right?..

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I ended up having to write the rest on my phone, which consists of dreams and nightmares POV, Sci's was mostly on my laptop only the very few sentences at the end where on my phone, I also keep on getting ideas for other books so it doesn't really help. Have a good day people and this chapter has 1676 words- that is a lot.