Why can't we have peace? 2.7

⚠️ Cuss word warning ⚠️
                  (Maybe)

No one's POV?
Silence always seems to fall, who screamed? Did they die? Did they beg for mercy? Did they scream before their final breath? Did they find peace or did they let their regret take away their soul.

Did they cry?

Did they accept it?

Did they hope to be saved?

Maybe they died with a unkept wish?

Or did they survive?

'

Nightmares POV
SD quickly left the room, I got up and followed rushing down the stairs, tiring myself out. From my side view I saw Error get out medical supplies just incase, I hurried outside to see SD standing on the tiled porch. "Moon isn't here.." he spoke so soft it sounded like a whisper "why isn't he here?!" He shouted slamming his heel against the tile, Error walked next to me and signaled me to go inside, I followed him leaving SD alone. Error sat back down on the couch and sighed "hE A-AcTs lIkE yOu SomEtImEs" he pulled out medical tape and bandages as he spoke, he also pulled out cream to help with burns "what are you doing?" I asked suddenly feeling a sharp pain in my arms. "wHeN H-HeE slaMmEd hiS fOoT hE SlIcEd yOu WiTh HiS fEaThErs, HoW dId yOu nOt FeEL iT??" Error asked me, I looked at my sleeves which had been cut through, my arms bleeding from many different scars. "I don't know" I admitted. Error sighed once more and lifted up my sleeves fixing up my arms, he looked at me and chuckled a bit "WhAt ArE yOu PlAnNinG oN nAmINg YoUr SpAwN oF eViL?" He asked "like I know" I let out a laugh, "What can I name them? Birdy 2? Mare JR? bird jr?" I joked "ThE mIghTy BiRdMaRe JR tHe 2nd!" Error said dramatically "SpaRe Me oF yOuR lOnG DiAlOgUe" Error leaned back and nearly fell, I chuckled a bit "I think something simple will do" I said seriously still considering options "SiMpLe?" Error asked "wHeN hAvE yOu BeEn SiMplE?" He looked at me funny "well more simple then and more original then BirdMare Jr the second" I rolled my eyes as I spoke looking at the door as the wind seemed to pick up outside. "HeY NiGhTmArE.. dOnT wOrRy AbOuT tHem, ThEY WiLl bE finE" he got up and walked into the kitchen getting a chocolate bar "We sHoUlD sTaY cALm, aNd NoT sO WoRrY wOrRy" he yawned at the end of his sentence as I got up and walked into the kitchen finding some papers stuffed in a cabinet "who needs that many papers!" I exclaimed "ThEy LoOk ShOvEd In thErE sO mAybE JusT oLd UsElEsS sTufF" error seemed disinterested so I closed the cabinet and looked around for something to snack on. I found some kind of yogurt in the fridge with some kind of childish cartoon on it filling a section of the door, there was multiple random ingredients and nothing of use "hm" I sighed before realizing how quiet it got beside me, I looked over at error to find he was gone. I closed to fridge and looked around, I looked up and there was no one up there, I looked in the cabinets to see if he was playing a joke on me. It looked like he vanished completely, he had to have walked out right? I walked into the living room to see him sitting on the couch, I let out a sigh of relief "you scared me-! I got worried for a bit there" I sat down next to him on the couch he just sighed softly and tiredly, I groaned "the fact that this is the most peaceful moment we fucking got-" I complained and he looked at me "sO nIgHtMarE, wHy DiD yOu HeAd oFf InTo thE KitChen aGaIn?" He looked at me funny "what are you talking about I was following you?" I looked at him confused "I WaS siTtIng hErE tHe EnTirE tImE.." he looked back into the kitchen quickly "then who did I follow?"

Bonus?:

From the Celestial beings above and to the Indigo sea, may we find peace.'

That was 718 words-! Don't mind the bonus it's for anyone wanting to do some epic Theories- have a good day and stay tuned :)

Celestials die as seas turn red, blood spills too soon it seems, quiet the horror, quiet the glee.

Did you run to flee? Or did you giggle with glee? As night cries and dreams die, will all foretold come alive? Or will all lies come to pass by.