Is this a trick? 2.9

Cuss word, mentions of blood, Cigarettes, abusive relationship

The barrel of a gun pointed right between my eyes sockets, the quick pattering of footsteps coming down the stairs couldn't save me, my life flashed before my eyes, those happy memories I had before with my brother before the apple incident... those lovely moments lost to time, maybe this is where my story ends. I saw movement near the trigger, I was running out of time, so quickly... I glanced over at killer who just watched me, his expression empty, I don't blame him- I mean I would be scared of course- but he probably already witnessed a lot. Maybe it saved him, maybe if...

A loud shot is all I heard, so loud.. I saw killer more clearly- I was on the floor, I felt something leaking from between my eye sockets, it felt warm as it trickledown onto my forehead, I heard laughter- then yelling. So much yelling- it was too loud.

I wanted to pull out a cigarette and smoke

Why can't I?

Why is everything kinda blurry?

I'm tired, maybe I should take a nap..

Yea that'll be nice, why is there yelling? I'm just tired..

So much mumbling... so much shouting... it hurts

"MOON STAY WITH US"

                            Killers POV
"MOON STAY WITH US" I yelled holding moons head in my lap, blood leaked from his skull as it oozed all over me. I tried to stop the bleeding with my hands but it kept on pouring out, and he kept trying to doze off- he couldn't "MOON STAY AWAKE" I shouted again, I heard a gasp as someone ran towards our cell, I held moon close to my chest and took a defensive position. This guy was the only one who spoke to nightmare and error last, we needed him. The monster who ran over to our cell was dream, he looked horrified before taking the keys from a guard and unlocking our cell. I wasn't gonna hand moon over but he practically ripped him out of my arms- dream lifted him up and glared at the guard "what did you do!" He looked harshly at the perpetrator "I want a proper room set up for him in sci's lab, and I want all the monsters in this room to have medical attention immediately!" He commanded as other guards took moon away upstairs and as the ones who remained called for medical staff, I noticed dreams gaze on me was a gaze of pity, before he walked away back upstairs. I don't need his pity, nor his help.

                            Dreams POV
The proper room was set up in sci's lab for moon as the members of nightmares gang all had little checkups and as sci was anxious over all of there conditions he seemed to calm down after a bit.. I felt relieved that everything was going alright...

He knows I'm not there...

I shouldn't have..

I felt someone's gaze burn into the back of my skull, I froze and grabbed my wrist

'I wanted to help them'

'I didn't mean to act against you'

'I just wanted to help them im sorry!'

None of those would work, this was too much.

Ink would..

He..

I felt a hand grab my shoulder "dream." I looked down at the floor, I couldn't face him, I couldn't handle his gaze or his words. "What did you do dream.." he spoke again gripping one of my wrists. "I hope you didn't do something stupid dream. After all- I don't wanna hurt you too much" he spoke slowly and quietly, I was trapped with him.

I couldn't make myself move..

I couldn't make myself speak.

Someone save them....

Please..

"Don't hurt me.." I whispered softly...

He didn't listen.

Hey my peeps, sorry for this one taking so long- mental health break jazz happened, and annoyingly hot weather lol- so prepare for more updates and 655 words!

                                  Beep boop