New Years Special

This is all a joke and isn't canon at all, and cuss word warning also crackhead stuff

A bright golden forest with a huge beautiful palace was in sight, the huge garden glowed like fire, and clouds no where in sight, everything was perfect.

"YOU BASTARD YOU ATE MY LEGO"

"NO I DIDNT"

"YOU JUST ATE IT YOU LYING WHORE"

"BITCH STFU"

This is going to be a, eventful surprise.

                          Nightmares POV
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I shouted at Ink and Sci, apparently ink ate a Lego. which doesn't surprise me. "He ate my damn Lego!" Sci proclaimed loudly, like a whinny bitch- "IM TOO DAMN PREGNANT FOR YOUR BULLSHIT, INK SPIT OUT THE LEGO OR SO HELP ME I WILL—" before I could finish ink barfed up the lego as well as a bow, dreams bow. He ate, a bow-. "YOU ATE MY BOW??" Dream yelped "yea and I'll do it again bitch" ink said, proudly. For no reason. Error entered the room and stood behind ink before walking away without saying anything "hey ink remember when you like, sent people to be killed and then you know- haha tried to kill me." Dream said, his eye twitching. "Darling the weak ass dog is mad again-" SD said, I looked at him confused "we don't have a dog?" I sighed after speaking, "then whose that?" SD said pointing to dream. "My brother- that's my brother SD" I rolled my eyes as I spoke "damn, reminds me of dead children" SD said a tear of joy sliding down his face "I give up- ok what the fuck are you doing-" i looked at ink, who was trying to eat dream whole "nothin- anyways I'm gonna have to go back to you know- killing you guys so- bye-" ink said before teleporting away with dream and sci, "what-" I sighed once more before being lifted up "happy new year darling! Now get some rest, your hallucinating again it hurts my head trying to act like they are there!" SD spoke my head spun before I fainted.

Hahahaha happy new year people, this doesn't have much words or make a lot of since cause my focus isn't on it as much as it's on the main story, so apologizes for that, have a wonderful day and a great year!!