Just a treat~ {smut} 0.3

(Warning now this is my first ever smut so be warned if it's bad- ;w;)

                                    SDs POV
I brought darling back to my place, yet he still seemed on edge, yet not a problem. I know how to make him loosen up~ "follow me darling~" I said as I lead him up the spiral stairs and into my bedroom, I Heard him mumbling some words yet I didn't mind. After all....i will make sure he has a good time tonight~

Nightmares POV
I followed that bird up the stairs and into his brightly colored room, I hated the positivity in this room and how it seemed to increase making me even more weak...and well the thought of being....f#cked by this bird wasn't the best one...but before I knew it he had me pinned against the wall, and slowly leaning towards my neck, before finding a certain spot and licking it before biting down into it, and a noise I hated more then anything escaped my mouth "Ah~" I moaned out I hated every last bit of that noise yet he seemed to smirk at me before he kissed me once again...

No ones POV
SD explored nightmares mouth again, he loved nightmares submissiveness and continued the kiss, before he put his hands under nightmares shirt lifting it off of him and bitting into his ribs, "ah~" nightmare moaned once more "keep making those lovely sounds darling~" SD said to his love before going to nightmares soul and forcing it to summon an echo body, his smile widened at the squirming nightmare infront of him, he pulled down nightmares pants throwing them aside before picking up nightmare and setting him on the bed, using his golden chains to tie his legs up ignoring nightmares whines of fear, as SD pulled out his long member from his pants positing it infront of nightmares entrance, before slowly pushing it inside ignoring the loud whimpers that came from nightmare and waiting for him to adjust, before thrusting in and out of nightmare "AH~" nightmare moaned even louder moaning more as SD thrusted into him faster "s-s-slow do- AH~" nightmare moaned out, before SD thrusted harder into nightmare, moving faster each time "AH~ ah~" nightmare moaned once more, "anything you want to say darling~" SD said still thrusting into nightmare, "p-please....b-be anything but g-gentle~ A-ah~" nightmare moaned out, only making SD hornier as SD lifted up nightmare and pushed him against the wall lifting up one of nightmare legs and lifting it over his shoulder, "AH~" nightmare moaning even louder as SD continued on for a while before cumming inside nightmare earning more moans from him, and finally pulling out "I think you need a little treat~" SD said moving nightmares head infront of his member, before moving nightmares head and smirking as he sucked, soon nightmare pulled away gasping for air, saliva dripped out of his mouth, as he was lifted up and placed on the bed and soon fainted, "I hope you had fun darling~" SD whispered before getting a collar similar to a pet collar and putting it around nightmare neck, the collar read 'darling' and could tract nightmares emotions and location, before SD went beside nightmare and held him close falling asleep.

Sorry if that was bad it's my first smut so yea- ;^; but at least I tried- so yea- there was 580 words and imma judge my life—