Paradise Prisons 2.8

Cuss words and Slight Gore Warning

Moons POV
I felt like I awoke, but did I even go to sleep? I sat up on a soft memory foam bed in a room that looked like it came out of a castle, if the castle has high tech and was in a Sci-Fi movie. I flinched as a sudden ache hit my skull "how do I even wake up with a skull-ache!" I groaned and felt at where the pain was coming from, I felt something cold and wet stick to my fingers and I pulled my hand back blood soaked the fingers I used to feel the area "what the fuck-.." I saw a mirror on a wall near me and got completely off the bed walking infront of it to see a 3 cm wide and 4in long cut in my skull. I quickly looked around and saw some neatly set bandages and ointments on a sliver tray, with some hydrogen peroxide and a rag. I noticed a sink close by finding the room quite strange and convenient I wet the rag and cleaned up the blood and the wound, then used the peroxide and ointment on it, finally bandaging it. "my magic should kick in soon and heal it but eh the human way is always fun" put my hands in my pockets realizing my cigarette pack was gone "are you kidding me?-" I groaned in annoyance walking back over to the bed and falling over on it "why todayyyy." I drew my attention to the ceiling golden and white, I wondered why it was so neat here "is this meant to be prison? Or a form of it? Or like some voted paradise" I looked near the entrance which wouldn't you know, had a magic shield blocking me from leaving. "Weird prison then" I noticed some type of guards walking towards my room opening the door thing. Before I could ask any questions they grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me out "ow- that hurts you know!" I groaned annoyed seeing bright hallways nearby, was this prison really this pretty or bright and obnoxious both words make sense. I saw a dark hallway with stairs that led down into a barley lit pit of darkness. I realized the guards where taking me into that hallway, before I was dragged down I heard a loud scream, did that come from down there or from this level? I felt myself being lifted up by one of the guards before being thrown down the stairs, I hit my skull on the concrete stairs and my spine before getting caught by another guard "could you be more careful- geez!" I coughed out, looking around I adjust to the dark space seeing more run down cages, this was a prison. I saw a large skeleton with a cracking hole in his head and a glowing red eye knawing on a slipper mumbling about food while his legs where chained to a stone wall and a smaller skeleton with leaky eyes was trying to get the slipper out of the larger skeletons mouth. I was tossed into the cage with them looking up at them "so uh how long have you been here?" I asked, they looked at me and slowly the larger one grabbed my arm and opened his jaws "hey let go—" I felt a sharp pain and screamed as my arm was slowly ripped off I dropped down and screamed more in terror as the skeleton ate my arm, now glaring at my legs. I backed to a wall keeping what was left of my arm close watching the bloody marrow drip onto the dark floor. I took the bandages off of my head and wrapped them around my arm, everything from my elbow and down was gone I looked at the other skeleton who was missing his leg as the large one fell asleep "he was alone before they tossed me in here, its why he acted like that, and cause they won't feed him" the skeleton spoke slowly as to try to keep the larger skeleton asleep "my name is Killer, this big boy is horror." I nodded a bit and looked at them both before remembering Nightmares gang, these where the members of it. "The names moon, do you guys know Nightmare or Error?" I asked killer looked at me his dark eyes widened "you know the boss and error?! Do you know where they are?" Killer asked quickly, he seemed to have white pupils hidden in the dark void of his eyes, they dashed around the room before resting on me once more "I know where they are at, but for other reasons I don't think I can say" I mumbled my words loud enough for him to hear, I realized how everything seemed to go quiet, I realized some guards where staring at me, as well as other skeletons in cages. I grew uncomfortable with their eyes staring at me so I tried to hide my face but to not avail, I realized one of the guards began walking towards the cell I was in. "Looks like we have a informer" he chuckled at the end of his sentence, I glanced over at killer who looked at me with a gaze I couldn't forget, like he was apologizing to me. Before the cage was opened there was a pause as footsteps walked down the stairs, as my eyes widened with horror as I saw the gun pointing at my face.

Hehe moons POV idk seems funny- sorry that it took so long i lost inspo then gained it back lol- anyways this had 969 words in it so that's something- and should moon have more POV time or should others? :3