°•Stuck with big brother, feeling good•°

Tommy went to give Techno his axe back but got accidentally trapped with the pig with no way out, and now they'll have to wait for someone to help them.

Normal timeline.

TW: Panic Attack, anxiety, curses, Depression, Manipulation (Implied), Suicide (Mentioned)

Let's begin!

°•°•.•°•°

Tommy sighed, glancing at the man he once called a brother.

How did they end up like this?

Oh right, the fucking axe that he wanted to give back to Technoblade.

He didn't feel right having it, so before everything went to shit he decided to leave it in a chest in front of the hybrid's house and leave as fast as possible.

It didn't go well.

Somehow Techno saw him and started chasing him, Tommy obviously ran as fast as he could but they ended up getting trapped in a cave without any way to escape.

They exit was blocked by a lot of stone that fell, and they couldn't dare to try and make and exit, the cave was already crumbling, one bad move and they were dead.

So they had to wait.

There, alone.

...

It wasn't good, being honest.

The silence made Tommy remember his time in exile, when not even Ghostbur could make a sound. He always hated it, so much, it made him remember that he was alone, that his friends had left him, they couldn't even visit.

Techno's head perked up when he heard the soft humming coming from the blonde, he knew that song, L'manberg Anthem, the one Ghostbur used to sing everytime he was in his house.

Techno was still obviously mad at the child, he had trusted him, he even considered him his friend, he had hoped they could be a family, like they used to be before the Dream SMP.

He had given him food, armor, protection, everything, and when the child has a fucking chance he just goes and betrays him, for the people that had exiled him.

Yeah, he was pissed, and yet he knew he was mostly hurt, but he would never say it out loud, that was only for him to know.

Minutes passed and none of them moved from their spot, they had put some torches so mobs couldn't spawn there, and they both sat down, back facing a wall, as far away as possible from each other.

Techno finally stood up and walked to where tommy was, looking down at the blonde that didn't even bother to look up.

"Shut up." The child finally looked up, humming stoping, he tilted his head with a quirked eyebrow, he also stood up, and Techno knew for sure that if he didn't have that fucked up posture he would be a taller that the pig.

"The fuck do you mean? I didn't say anything." The blonde tried sounding intimidating, he obviously failed.

"You were humming that stupid song Willbur made, it was annoying." Tommy's expression went from annoyed to surprised, jeez this kid was odd.

"I was? Uh, bad habit, sorry." Tommy sat down again, this time without the humming.

The older one scoffed, Tommy would usually respond being loud and annoying as always, but he just said sorry, that was weir.

Techno didn't sit down again, he just stood in the stone wall in front of the child, arms crossed over his chest. He was glancing occasionally at the child, just, thinking.