°•I found you•°

Philza, Techno and Ghostbur find Tubbo and Tommy after many years.

Ran away AU.

TW:Wholesome, just wholesome.

°•°•.•°•°

"That's the house, right?" Phil's wings ruffled a little, he was quite anxious, he hadn't seen his son in 5 years.

"Yeah, it is, should we knock?" Techno stood akwardly at his side, he was also nervous, he remembers killing Tubbo and betraying Tommy, and then they were gone.

"Do you think they'll hate me?" Ghostbur asked, he didn't have all of his memories, but he did look a lot like Willbur, so they probably would be shocked.

"I don't know Ghostbur, but we'll knock and then let things happen, alright?" His sons nodded, and he sighed.

They got closer to the house full of plants and vines covering it's walls, it was beautiful, full of life, they surely needed this.

Phil got closer and knocked the door, it took a little, but he finally heard footsteps getting closer, the door cracked open a little bit, but he could feel his breathe go away.

Tubbo stared at him a little, before his eyes widened in realization, he opened and closed his mouth multiple times, but words didn't leave his mouth.

"Oh." Was the only thing he could say, Phil smiled a little, feeling the akwardness coming from the boy.

"Just, let me get Tommy..." The, now, adult opened the door fully, before stepping outside and closing it behind him.

Tubbo had changed a lot, he realized.

He was wearing a stripped sweater and some jeans, he was pretty comfortable from the looks of it, and his hair was a little longer, but not long enough for putting it in a ponytail. He also had petals from different flowers in his hairs and in his clothes, wich actually made him look good, it was his style.

"TOMEEEEAAAAY, DID YOU FEED HENRY!?" Phil's wings raised up at the sudden scream, he had been so lost in thought he hadn't realized that Tubbo had cupped his hands around his mouth and took a deep breath, Tubbo had literally just shouted at nowhere.

"Where is Tommy exactly?" Techno asked, voice monotone as ever, Tubbo just smiled without glancing at him, still staring at the bright blue sky.

"You'll see."

And boy did they see.

Someone was above them, he realized when a giant shadow covered them, someone was flying over their heads.

The man that was flying suddenly started to fall at an incredible speed, before stopping a few meters before actually colliding with the floor.

Red wings were seen, red, beautiful and giant red wings, attached at the back of a man with a blonde ponytail, with blue eyes and a red and white hoodie.

It was Tommy.

"Phil, Techno? What?" Tommy seemed just as confused as they were.

"Oh mate, I think we need some time to talk about think, right?" Philza looked at everyone, who just nodded in return.

"You look sad, here, have some blue!"

"What the f-"

××××××××××

"So, your wings grew in here?" Phil asked, once they ended telling what happened the years the 2 boys were gone.

"Yeah, my back had been hurting for a month or so, I couldn't even sleep, and when they actually grew in, Tubbo was so panicked because he didn't know what was happening." Tubbo rolled his eyes jokingly, but Philza frowned.

"A month you say?" Tommy stared at him for a couple of seconds, before blinking and simply nodding, he had became a lot quieter than before, he didn't know if it was a good, or a bad thing.

"That's not right, normally avians' backs start hurting a week before the wings grow, did something happened? Some injury in your back? A scar maybe?" Tommy's eyes widened a little, before glancing at Tubbo.

"Uh, yeah, I have a scar there, from some, accident, that happened a while ago..." Phil blinked, he was so curious, but he didn't want to be disrespectful towards their privacy, so he didn't ask.

"Have you preened them yet?" Tubbo smiled proudly at this, while Tommy just muttered some kind of complain under his breath.

"He literally melts Phil, I can't explain you how, he just completely gives in." Phil blinked, before laughing a little, he knew what Tubo meant, some avians were more sensitive when preening, but he hadn't expected Tommy to be that kind of avian.

"Shut up Tubbo."

"What!? It's true!"

"No, it completely isn't-" Tubbo looked at him with a quirked eyebrow, Tommy just looked away, Tubbo smiled like a winner.

"What just happened." Techno whispered to him, to wich he just shrugged, before chuckling.

"When do you preen usually?" He asked, trying to get back in conversation.

Tommy thought about if a little, before answering him, "At this hour, actually, would you mind if..." He trailed off, Philza just smiled and told him that they wouldn't care, and he also asked if Techno could preen him.

When their friends started preening, Philza saw what Tubbo meant, Tommy just gave in into the touch of gentle, caring and experienced hands, sometimes letting out a happy chirp that would make all of them laugh in joy.

Once they finished, they were extremely tired, except Ghostbur, he doesn't sleep. So they decided to use the guest room(even the 2 boys didn't know why they made a guests room, they ran away, they didn't mean to get guests).

Once everyone was asleep, a blonde boy hugged his best friend close to his chest.

Muttering the words they said to each other everytime they wanted to tell the other how glad they were they've found each other, how glad they were they've met, and how much they cared about each other, with 3 simple words.

"I found you."

"You found me."

°•°•.•°•°

Sup.

I thought "hey, give them a break from angst and do at least 1 happy thing." So here y'all go, first platonic fluff I write in this thing ;)

Tommywingit pog?

Thoughts?

My hands hurt, trying to go to school and do a daily update hurts-

Welp, that's all I guess, hope you enjoyed ;)

Bye~

(I don't do any spell check in weeks-)