°•It's Tough To Be A God•°

Dream calls himself a god, but soon the real gods become annoyed by this.

GodInnit AU

TW:Swearing.

°•°•.•°•°

"Tommy, I'm a god!" Dream's laughter is one of those things that he keeps hearing and keeps hating, he doesn't know how many times he heard the green bastard say the same exact thing, but he's getting more pissed off every single time he hears it.

Maybe he would teach the mortal a lesson, who knows.

Just kidding, he's a god, of course he knows what he's gonna do.

××××××××××

"Tommy, are you willing to fight the god of the server just to cause some destruction? How chaotic." They were surrounded. Techno and him were, Dream had told everyone he had blown up the community house, and he was already angry enough.

"God? Dream you're nothing but a bastard." Dream scoffed, before grabbing him by the collar, he moved his mask a little, revealing only one green eye. He looked angry, Tommy's smile grew wider.

"Tommy stop being an idiot! YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU HAVE NO POWER IN THIS SERVER." Dream started laughing again, the man really was a psychopath.

Tommy started at the floor, everyone that saw him felt bad, Dream wasn't a good person but they didn't expect him to lash out at a child.

However, Tommy didn't start angrily shouting, Tommy started laughing.

Laughing as if he had just heard one of the best jokes in his life, as if what Dream said was actually funny. The shock of this made Dream drop the blonde, taking a step back.

Tommy clutched his stomach, taking deep gasps of air while still laughing, he wiped a tear from his eye. It took him a little to stop laughing.

"You're so stupid Dream! You think you're in control? What a joke!" He laughed a little more before standing straight, eyes closed and mouth forming a smirk. "Oh Ender, I hadn't laughed like that in decades!"

Nobody knew how to react, what was Tommy talking about? They didn't notice Tubbo's smirk.

"Dream, you think we're all some little pawns of your chess game, but some of us aren't even pieces Dream."

Dream grabbed his sword, mask already in place.

"What do you mean?" Dream practically growled. Tommy opened his eyes and looked at him, revealing bright and shining purple and red eyes.

Most of the people gasped, other simply smiled.

"I mean Dream, that you say you're a god, but don't even noticed the real gods that surround you."

And some of they knew, other don't, but they realized Tommy wasn't a mortal.

"I'm Theseus. And I'm the god of chaos. And you Dream, pissed me off for the last time."

××××××××××

"So...you're all gods?"

Tubbo smiled, while Techno just huffed.

"Yeah, why?" Tommy looked at Quackity, who seemed confused.

"It's just, you guys don't look like gods..." Quackity frowned, Ranboo snorted before answering.

"We're not in our divine forms. We don't usually look like this.

"Can we see your divine forms?" Fundy asked this time, the gods looked at each other before shrugging and nodding.

"Yeah, just, close your eyes, you mortals can't see the transformation without exploding or shit." Tommy was the quickest to answer.

The few mortals that decided to interact with the gods nodded, before closing their eyes.

With a bright light, the gods were in their real form. They all stretched a little, finally feeling comfortable.

"You can open your eyes now guys." Quackity was quick to do so and look at them, he was shocked.

Tommy had 2 big wings, feather more black than the obsidian you could see almost everywhere. That was the first thing you noticed, then, you see the halo above his head, also black, it made them remember Bad, except the fact that Tommy's halo looked as if it were melting. His eyes, purple and red, as said before, they didn't have a pupil or anything, it was just bright colors, it was quite hard to know where he was looking at.

Techno didn't change that much, obviously if you didn't mention his claws. He was the one that didn't change that much.

Tubbo had 2 pairs of horns, they noticed. One pair was like the one his mortal form had, they weren't big, but weren't small either, they were straight, while the other pair of horns was like Jschlatt's ones, they did some kind of spiral form that rested beside his head. His eyes were white, anyone would say Tubbo was blind by the look of his eyes, but they knew better, Tubbo saw perfectly, maybe even better than all of them at the same time.

Ranboo was...well, tall. He was really tall, like, 8'6 or something like that, without exaggerating. His enderman trails seemed to be intensified, because his eyes were completely purple, and they could see small particles leave the god's body, a thing that didn't happen before. His legs were weirdly shaped, but he didn't seem to mind, so they didn't ask.

"Holy shit..." Fundy was the one to talk first.

"I should buy heels..." Techno muttered after glancing at Ranboo once.

Tommy laughed.

Yeah, it felt good not having to hide your true form to friends.

°•°•.•°•°

Sup.

I love godinnit AU, like, really love it-

I also like to think that Tubbo, Techno and Ranboo are also gods because they appear in the past, and Tommy just prefers to stay hidden, you know?

Thoughts?

Well, that's it for today my people, I hope you enjoyed-

Bye, I guess?