°•Your mind•°

The things that happen after the Final Disc Battle.

Surprise AU ;)

TW:Swearing, Character Death, Suicide (Implied), Self-Harm(Mentioned), Panic Attack.

°•°•.•°•°

"Tommy, you're...here." Ranboo stared at him, which was a normal thing to do after you see someone's death on your communicator, only to see them in front of you a while later.

"How, um, how is that...?" The hybrid trailed off, Tommy tensed, not wanting to talk about it.

"Don't talk about that." He stated, and Ranboo seemed to notice that he didn't want to talk about it, so he changed the subject.

"Well, it's good to see you man, umm, yeah." Tommy frowned at Tubbo, who stopped staring at him in shock only to stare at Ranboo with a little smile.

Ranboo turned to look at Tubbo, before looking back at him, before Ranboo could say something, Tommy questioned him, "Why is he looking at you like that? Why's Tubbo looking at you like that?" Tubbo looked at him a little, before quickly snapping his attention back to Ranboo, who just sighed, looking at Tubbo and Tommy repeatedly.

"I, I don't know, sorry." Ranboo chuckled awkwardly, Tommy just stared at him a little before walking away, Tubbo following him a little later.

What a strange day.

××××××××××

"Tommaaaayee." The blonde huffed when he heard his friend, what did he want now?

"Tommyyy I'm boreddd." Tubbo stated, Tommy rolled his eyes before continuing with the redstone thingy he was trying to make for Sam Nook.

"Why don't you go with Ranboob then?" He asked, Tubbo and Ranboo seemed pretty close since he got out of prison.

"He's been ignoring me, I don't know what I did." Tommy growled when the redstone almost exploded in his face, he wasn't good with redstone at all.

Tubbo looked at what he was doing from behind him, before pointing out where he went wrong, Tommy thanked him before getting into work again.

They worked like that after all, the strengths of one were the weaknesses of the other, they completed each other, and Tommy really didn't know what he would do without Tubbo, because he was his best friend, his everything.

"So, what if you make Ranboo a gift, then he won't be able to ignore you." Tubbo looked at him, before beaming with happiness, already flooding him with ideas for a gift, he tried to sound annoyed but his smile gave him away.

××××××××××

"This mansion is fucking amazing! Did Foolish really do all of this!?" Tommy jaw fell open when he looked up, the ceiling of the mansion being hundreds of blocks above him.

"He did! It's so big! I love it!" They both laughed while watching the mansion, the thing was fucking huge, they both hadn't seen something that huge since, well, never!

"Tommy!?" Ranboo's voice echoed through the walls of the building, making them look at the enderman hybrid, he had his mouth open as well, his tail flickered faster when he looked at them.

"Did you do this!?" Ranboo looked at Tommy, wide eyes and shocked expression on his face, Tommy did one of his laughs, shaking his head.

"Foolish did and it's fucking amazing! Man, I can't actually believe this!" He laughed again, looking from Tubbo to Ranboo to the mansion, Ranboo looked at Tubbo for a moment before frowning, he turned around and walked off, muttering something along the lines of "Not good for you".