°•I'M HAVING A [D]UCKING BREAKDOWN•°

Tommy gets revived and Sam notices.

I DON'T FUCKING K OW WHAT AU THIS IS I'M NOT OKAY

TW:SNIFF

°•°•.•°•°

It wasn't that long, maybe 2 days, and Sam noticed Tommy was there.

Tommy, the child he swore to protect and failed, the child he knew had died.

He got him out of there as soon of possible, he didn't know what happened, but he knew that Tommy would tell him.

××××××××××

As soon as he was out of the cell, he tried to run.

Sam stoped him, trying to get him to calm down.

"No-Sam Sam you don't-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO GO, I can't stay, not if-he he'll revive Willbur Sam, he knows too much, I can't, I can't be here when that happens I, you, we, we have to go run, it's so much bigger than all of us-" Sam was worried by now, Tommy seemed so...wrong.

He was frantic, his eyes darted every single place there was, and he could feel the boy trembled like a leaf under his touch.

"Tommy, listen, breathe, okay? Deep breaths. Try and copy me, yeah?" Tommy shook his head, but started trying to breathe with him anyway. "Yeah, you're doing it Tommy, keep going, you can do it."

It took a few seconds, but Tommy could finally breathe a little better. He was still shaking, but that wouldn't stop until later. He knew how this things were.

"Sam, we have no time, we have to go, to, another server or, whatever but we can't be here. Not with Dream alive."

"Tommy what happened to you? You died! And now you're saying all this things and-"

"I KNOW I DIED SAM, BUT WE HAVE NO FUCKING TIME." Tommy covered his face with his hands, trying to control his breathing again. "Look, Sam, Dream revived me, and he wants to revive Willbur, but he-he doesn't fucking understand, okay? Willbur-he, Willbur isn't Willbur. He's-he changed, a lot."

Sam followed Tommy through all of this, the blonde was basically sprinting to his house.

"Dream wants to revive Willbur so he can escape but, he-he doesn't understand the things Willbur said, okay? The time goes different there and shit, I was dead for 2 months."

They made it to Tommy's house, the entrance was full of flowers.

"The flowers are nice, who-" He grabbed his head and grunted, his headache had gotten worse.

Sam noticed, of course he did. "Ranboo did." Tommy's eyes widened.

"Ranboo, yeah of course, tell-whisper to Ranboo and-and Tubbo, tell them to come here, it's urgent." Tommy started picking some things from his chests. "I got off track, sorry. Willbur isn't right, and if Dream revives him, it-it won't end well Sam, the server is damned if Willbur ever comes back."

"Tommy, are you sure? I mean, this sounds-"

"I KNOW HOW IT SOUNDS SAM." Tommy shut a chest with much more force than he should of, he gritted his teeth. "Sam, I'm not going to stay there, I'm just warning you, tell Puffy, and, fuck Jack too, just, tell everyone, okay? I don't care what they do with my word."

Sam looked at Tommy for a last time, before sighing and going back to the prison.

°•°•.•°•°

This chapter is as fucked as me ha ha.

I'm currently writing this in the middle of a breakdown caused by Tommy's stream, literally just s h a k i n g.

I don't plan on editing this, it's funny-

I can't write my 47 ideas if Tommy keeps streaming things like this-

So yeah, bye I guess-

(And they ask why I have trust issues-)