°•Flower boy (Part 2)•°

Techno reads Tommy's note(It's more of a letter).

Sick Tommy AU.

TW:Illness, Underage smoking (Mentioned), swearing, Character Death.

°•°•.•°•°

"Hey Techno, I guess I'm dead, right?"

Oh great, how did the child always know so much?

"If you're wondering how I k̶n̶o̶w̶ knew I am dead, well, let's just say I know how much of a pussy you are, you wouldn't read a letter from the person who betrayed you for no reason at all."

He was right, it took the death of his brother for Techno to read the letter.

"So, I guess I just wanted to explain things to you, you know, why I died in first place, why I betrayed you, stuff like that.
So, I̶'̶m̶ I was sick. Sam was the only one that knew, he was the one that practically told me I didn't have much time, he's a nice guy. So, apparently, my lungs were really fucked up, i dont remember what Sam said exactly, but the damage in those fuckers was permanent, and it would just get worse, and I would die. Willbur may have gotten it too, if he wasn't a fucking ghost, because the smoke from so much explosions and TNT apparently makes you shit, who would have thought, m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶m̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶. So, all the explosions plus the Nether plus what D̶r̶e̶a̶m̶ the bastard did? It ended up in my death, not really surprised being honest. (Ranboo can tell you what Dream did, tell him it's okay now that I died, a̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ I don't care)"

Ranboo did seem sad after reading his own letter, he remembered, he had to ask hom about that later.

"So...as to why I betrayed you?"

He frowned at this, he didn't really care about it.

"Well, it would probably make more sense once you know what happened in exile but, here we go.
The reason I sided with Tubbo, is because I know Dream.
Sounds stupid, but while he was busy manipulating me, I started reading him, in a few weeks I knew how he thought, and it wasn't hard to decipher what his plans were.
He would side with you and destroy L'Manberg, and I couldn't, no matter how much I care about you, be with him again, not after what he did.
I know everyone thinks I'm stupid, Techno, but I'm not, I never was, you may not know this because you were never there for me like Willbur, but I was always the smart one between him and I.
I'm still sorry I betrayed you, but I also knew I had to fight, I've been fighting since I was 9 for this country, and I couldn't let the last piece of Aliveburw̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶ just disappear like that.
I only had Willbur when I was a kid, and I still miss him.
Fuck, sorry, I'm writing this after crying, I'm such an idiot, right?
I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶
Goodbye Techno, and don't worry, I know you care about me, and I care about you too.

The letter ended there.

He smiled, he knew what Tommy meant.

'I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶I know you love me, and I love you too.'

Gosh, they were so stupid to never say anything.

°•°•.•°•°

You don't know how bad I've been fighting to put the scratched text in Wattpad-

For some reason it just wouldn't let me, I tried everything, and FINALLY I DID IT

So, kinda short, but I'm so bad at writing letters-

Tommy Illness? Lung damage, as mentioned in the story, Tommy's lungs got damaged by all the smoke surrounding him during his life so bad, that it ended up killing him.

Ah, I love happy endings.

Btw, I read all of your comments and most of you are just hilarious! I don't respond to all of them because I just don't know how-

So that's it, hope you enjoyed!

Bye!