°•Adoption papers•°

Tommy finally has a father figure, but he needs Phil to sign some papers.

AweSamDad AU

TW:Yelling, Child neglect

°•°•.•°•°

Tommy didn't want to talk to him after all that happened, but he knew he had no choice.

The snow biome brought too much memories, he realized. Maybe a little too late, but he realized that every little snowflake that came in contact with his skin made him remember those times when he was Techno.

He shuddered, maybe he didn't want to be here, but he had to, for Sam, for his new father.

He recognized a new building, that must be Philza's house, right?

He looked at the house, from a considerable distance, he didn't want to die(he really didn't) because of Technoblade or something like that.

His hand was numb, he noticed when he started fidgeting with his own fingers. He had to get warm or else he would get a frostbite.

He sighed, he had to do this anyways, there was no other way.

He approached the new building slowly, trying his best to be as quiet as possible.

He was at the door now, there was nothing left to do, just, knock, give him the papers, that's all, in and out.

He hesitated.

He really didn't want to do this, he never had a normal conversation with Philza in a long, long time.

He had to get this over with, he really needed this, Sam being his legal guardian is just a little step forward for him, he could finally start healing, after all this time.

He knocked the door.

It took him some seconds, but he noticed he knocked as a little melody, he didn't even meant to do that, he thought he had stoped doing that a long while ago, it was weird doing it after so many years.

The door cracked open, and he had to stop staring at his hand as if it were the most interesting thing in the universe, he looked up and saw him, the man that used to be his "father".

Now he was just a man he didn't know.

"Oh...Tommy, why-" Philza cleared his throat, before continuing. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something, it's important."

There was silence after that.

Philza was crearly lost in thought, and Tomy didn't bother in trying and make conversation, it wasn't why he came all the way over there after all.

"Are you gonna let me in or...?" Tommy hesitated himself, he hated himself for doing so, stop being so akward goddammit.

"Yeah, of course, come in."

Tommy nodded and entered.

"Nice house." He commented looking around, it really wasn't his style, but whatever suits the man.

"Thanks, I like it a lot."

Another silence.

"Would you like some tea?" Tommy tilted his head. He had never tried tea before, but it couldn't be that bad, right?

"Sure bitch, whatever you want is fine."

Phil smiled and nodded before going to another room to prepare the tea.

Tommy still fidgeted with his hand in his pockets, the urge to move getting stronger and stronger. He shook his head, and that would keep him good enough for the rest of the time he would be there.