°•Secrets to keep•°

Tommy's in prison, and he's hungry.

Cannibal AU

TW: Cannibalism, Blood, Vomit, Animal death(?)

°•°•.•°•°

It happened on exile, that was the first time the hunger got the best of him.

He was fucking starving, Dream didn't let him keep his food and all animals around the area were dead, he couldn't find anything, not a single thing to eat.

When he finally found a cow, after hours of searching, he didn't even hesitate, he killed the animal and in less than a second he was chomping onto the raw piece of meat on his hands, the fresh blood staining his hands.

He had never tried raw meat before, but in all honesty, it didn't taste that bad, it had a weird texture but he wouldn't be opposed to eating it if someone offered it to him.

It kept happening, after that, and he became used to eating raw meat, he didn't even bother to cook it anymore, insisting that it had a better taste when it was raw.

He noticed it had became a problem when Dream handed him a load of bread and the smell of it almost made him gag.

He knew it was certainly not normal to eat raw meat, but he just enjoyed it, of course he could go back to eating normal things whenever he wanted.

That's what he thought at least.

When he tried to eat a single cooked steak, only then, only when the taste of it made him throw up and gag for a couple of minutes, he realized how much he had goten into it.

He couldn't stop the hunger, and there was no way back.

°•°•.•°•°

S u p.

So, hey, how's it going? How's the wife? Divorced? Oh-

I was actually going to do a really extended version of cannibal Tommy but then I thought "Hey, I can just split it into different parts so they have to wait for more!" And here we are :)

Don't even try to stop me, I'm writing it 🔪🔪

Thoughts?

I actually really like this thing, I don't know why there's not so many things about this.

Anyway, this is getting long so-

Bye~