°•Flower boy•°

Tommy starts giving flowers to everyone, Techno finds out why a little too late.

Sick Tommy AU.

TW:Character death, illness, self-harm, swearing, Abuse, blood, Manipulation (Mentioned), Trauma, suicide (Implied). (Holy shit that was so much-)

°•°•.•°•°

Tommy fidgeted with the sleeves of the coat that used to be of his older brother. He hated the cold of the biome, he liked the warm of the Nether better, it made him feel safe.

The storm made it more difficult than it had to be, he couldn't see a thing, but then again, it was easier now, because the first time, when he was escaping exile, he was almost dying.

Well, there wasn't that much of a difference, right?

He coughed a little, he could feel his throat starting to burn, the cold wasn't helping his condition, but he couldn't give up, he had to give Techno his gift.

He spotted the house, it was far away, but at least he could see it, he kept walking.

Before he realized, he was already daydreaming, it was kind of something he couldn't control, his thoughts would become in control of his mind, and his body would move automatically, without him even knowing.

He wondered how would Techno react when he saw him, would he kill him without hesitation? Or would he let him in, and just be a little akward?

He found himself in front of the door, and without thinking too much about it, he knocked.

××××××××××

Techno grunted hearing the knock, he was just about to sit down and read a good book about mitology, (Something about a song and Achilles)but no, someone had to come and bother him.

He stood up, ann waited a few seconds, he was seriously considering just not opening the door, but it may be Ranboo, so he had to.

He made his way to the door as fast as his lazy mind let him, he opened the door without looking.

"Ranboo if you lost your spare key again I swe-" He looked up, and met blue eyes, not red and green, blue eyes, dark blue eyes, blonde hair, brown coat, Tommy, Tommy was in front of him.

He took a step back, taking distance from the boy, before taking his axe out of his inventory in one swift movement. The axe was now in Tommy's throat, and he didn't even flinch, he just relaxed even more.

"What are you doing here?" He spat out his words, the child had fucking betrayed him, and he wouldn't hesitate in killing him, because Tommy lost the right to be called his brother a long time ago.

"I have something for you." Tommy didn't blink, his expression still the same, how did he not seem fazed at all by the axe that was pressed against his throat? One move and he would be dead, he should be scared.

"Is it my axe? The one I gave you as a sign of trust that you decided to waste?" Tommy wasn't looking at him, his eyes were wandering through everything except his face, it made him even more angry than before.

"No, I have for Phil and Ranboo too, so I decided to wait here until you're all together." Techno's mind was already trying to think of anything Tommy would want to give them, was it pain? Death? Even more betrayal?

"And why shouldn't I just kill you on spot? Is this thing worth it?" Tommy, for the first time since they started talking, looked at him in the eyes.

"It isn't." He stated "It isn't worth it, and there's no reason as to why you shouldn't kill me."

Techno was confused.