°•Pulled apart•°

When Tommy gets out of prison and nobody cares, he splits, and it wasn't easy at all.

An AU where, when people are in their lowest point, they split into different people representing their personality (original?)

TW:Swearing, Anxiety Attack, Self-hate (implied).

°•°•.•°•°

He forgot how the sky looked, was his first thought outside of the prison.

Sam told him he hadn't told anyone of his death yet, apparently he was blaming himself and couldn't bring himself together, Tommy knew it wasn't his fault, Sam was a good guy, and hey both cared about each other deeply.

He walked, and walked, and simply walked.

Everything felt so different, so strange, wich was normal, after all, he had been dead for almost 2 months.

He shook, he didn't want, he didn't need to remember that place.

He looked around, nobody was there, he was alone, he felt so alone.

He wanted to cry, he realized, he hadn't cried in ages, and for some reason he couldn't find himself doing so, crying felt so strange, so far, even when he was about to jump of a pillar he couldn't cry, as if he didn't feel sad enough, great, another thing he sucks at.

He saw a flower, an Allium, and he remembered Ranboo, where was Ranboo this days?

Probably with Tubbo.

Yeah, Tubbo and Ranboo were hanging out a lot recently, it made him happy, knowing that they had found a new friend to hang out with.

What about me?

Tubbo was in Snowchester, right? Then he should probably go there to find them.

××××××××××

He curled up in a ball, and fuck that thought that he wasn't good enough for crying, he felt about to fucking cry himself to death.

"Oh Tommy! Glad you're here, I need your help?"

"A week without seeing me and you need me for a favor?"

"A week? Don't be dramatic Tommy, I saw you a couple of days ago. Anyways, could you mine some iron for me?"

"A couple of-? Tubbo I've been stuck in prison for a week!"

"Pfft, haha! What did you do to make Sam that angry?"

"I was stuck with Dream! I went for a visit and the prison-something went wrong and, I don't know I couldn't get out and-"

"Damn man, that must suck."

"What do you mean that must suck!? It was Dream Tubbo! He tried to kill you!"

"I mean, yeah, but he couldn't have done that much Tommy, you're overreacting."

"..."

"So..? Could you go get me some iron?"

"Yeah, I'll go."

"Thanks man!"

He hadn't made it to the mine.

He left Snowchester as fast as possible, shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm a god Tommy!"

No no no, he wasn't a god, he's in prison, he can't hurt you.

He choked a sob, he couldn't fucking breathe like this, his chest hurt so much, someone was fucking stabbing him, he can't do this, he can't do this.