°•Hey you *Pog*•°

Tommy has a bad tic day.

Tic!Tommy AU

TW:Swearing.

CW:Tics.

°•°•.•°•°

Tommy woke up and immediately knew it was one of the bad days.

He always had tics, since he was a child, sometimes he would just make a weird hand movement or just say a word that wasn't supposed to go in that sentence.

Sometimes the tics weren't that bad, but that day it was, it really was.

He went outside, he was supposed to meet with Ranboo and Tubbo that day, and he wouldn't cancel just for some bad tics day.

He walked to the spot where they were supposed to meet, clicking his tongue and laughing about nothing in the walk there, he made a pop sound when he got here, and tried his best to not do the worst of his tics.

Once Tubbo and Ranboo got there, he quickly went to them.

"*Pog* Tubbo where th- *bitch*! f-fuck were you!? You 2 are *Pussy* fucking *Pussy*" He clicked his tongue again, but kept going, "*POG* late!"

"Sorry Tommy! We were making sure Michael would be safe the time we were with you, he doesn't like being alone." Tubbo answered giving him a sweet smile, he rolled his eyes and made a hissing sound, another one of his tics.

He punched his arm, and yelped, yup, those were the bad tics.

"Bad day Tommy?" Ranboo asked, Tommy whistled before answering.

"Yes it *Pussy* fucking *POG* is. *Clementine*" He liked the Clementine tic actually, it was a funny one.

"Don't worry big man, it won't ruin our day!"

"Yeah Tommy, your presence already ruins our day." Said Ranboo in a joking way, and he gasped loudly, making another poping sound.

"Hey you *Pog*" He clicked his tongue again before continuing, "Bitch! Ho-How da-" Another hiss interrupted him, "Dare y-*Bitch*! You! I'm *Pussy* no fuck-"

Tubbo laughed loudly with Ranboo at his side, trying to cover his smirk.

"You are what Tommy?" Ranboo asked as Tubbo gasped for air between laughs.

"*Fuck* You're a bitch!" He slapped his face lightly, not letting that ruin his smirk.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say...pussy."

"I'll *Fuck!* kill your *POG* pe-" Another whistle, "Pets Ranbooob!" Ranboo looked at him, visibly offended, Tubbo slowly died from laughter on the floor.

Yeah, a bad tics day won't ruin their day.

°•°•.•°•°

YOOOO TOMMYTICCI POOGGGGG

I do not have tics myself so there may be a LOT of wrong things, but please tell me if I'm wrong at something! I'll like to know where I went wrong for the next time I write something different!

Sooo, thoughts???

It's really short but just because I really wrote this in less than 10 minutes, I AM SPEEDRUNING THIS SHEET

OK MY PEOPLE THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO GO REAL QUICK BEFORE LEAVING THIS IS TIME RECORD

BYE!