one!

- WARNING: i can't write for shitake mushrooms so be warned😩👐

​​​​​‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

i open my eyes and i'm engulfed in darkness. great.
after minutes of procrastination i turn over and grab my phone off the charger. it's only 4am? i usually wake up late, what's so special about today.

i have one friend, her name's harley. who am i kidding she probably doesn't even consider me as her friend. she's one of the cliché popular kids, that go by the names wyatt turner, samuel sullivan-vater, louis partridge and benjamin evans. they're bloody morons, only another 380 days left in this pit of losers. 

realizing i had spent over an hour mindlessly scrolling through social media, i got up and changed into comfy shorts and a t-shirt. i oddly ran down the stairs and wrote a quick note and placed it on the kitchen island for my mother incase she wakes up for work before i get back from my run. 

i exited the house, humming to the tunes flowing from my airpods. i ran my normal route and made it home at 6:30am, giving me time to shower, change and eat. most people my age tend to skip breakfast saying it's a waste of time, i think differently and if i want to have a decent day, i need my energy. 

after showering and exfoliating my face i changed into wide leg jeans, a black cropped top and a cropped green cardigan. chucking on the nearest pair of shoes, i walked downstairs and blended up a smoothie to sip on while walking to school, as i always do. 

the walk to school wasn't too bad seeing i was walking earlier than my usual time. i made it to school by 8am, almost an hour before the first bell. i strolled through the halls, my books in the fluffy white tote bag my mother got me from her business trip from god-knows-where, she goes on trips all the time.

dropping my tote bag filled with books that i need for the week, i walk towards my home room, getting some time to myself before the class started filling with morons. to my surprise wyatt, ben, louis and sam were already in the classroom. unfortunately there was no harley with them. i fell into my seat slapping my hands on the desk and pulling out my phone.

"hi?" i said to the four who were now staring at me. they nodded and gave small fake smiles and continued talking, i wasnt one ounce interested in what their boring back-sides were talking about so i scrolled through tiktok, laughing loudly at some of them, earning glares from the boys in the room. 

​​​​​‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the boys and i were early into school today because sam had an idea. i usually never agree to sam's ideas, mainly because they're either illegal or not the best thing to do. 

"ok sir sullivan, what's your genius idea?" wyatt spoke sarcastically. sam smirked at the three of us before speaking, "i want to make a bet," he said quietly. "with louis." he added quickly, seeing ben about to speak, wanting to be in the bet with him. i sighed. "continue," rubbing his eyes he signalled us to all lean in. "i'll pay you fifty bucks if you can make that remedy girl fall in love with you." i laughed knowing it wouldn't be that hard. speaking with confidence i said, "alright, the bet's on sullivan. how long do i have?" while reaching my hand out as he handed me the money.

"a month, maybe two if i'm feeling generous," ben and wyatt snorted knowing sam barely ever feels generous when it comes to bets. "cool. until then, no word about this to anyone. not even harley," i rolled my eyes, harley and maeve are mutual, one day they talk and one day they completely ignore each other. you never know what she'd tell her about. 

the door opened and speaking of the devil, she walked in.

​​​​​‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🇳​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​​​​​​ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the bet had finally begun. louis decided to make a move that very day. after first period, he followed her out to where her locker was. "good morning pretty." he smiled, a genuine smile compared to the smiles maeve usually received from him. she looked at him scrunching her face together, "i'm sorry. do you even know my name?" she laughed, averting her eyes back to her locker, grabbing three books and placing two back. 

partridge winked at her and strolled off. the girl let out a frustrated sigh knowing this boy is going to torment her for the rest of her days. reading those edward cullen fan fictions really paid off on her knowledge with annoying boys. (a/n: no edward slander here🙅‍♀️)

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
mmm hay🙏💯‼😁
super glad i could get this chapter
out today. if you are one of my six readers,
yes i changed the plot from what i said it
would be lol. cry about it🙄✋
hopefully you're excited for the next
chapter. i'll need at least 2+ votes and
3+ comments from most of you to continue🧍‍♀️
so liek, pls vote and comment bc it makes me 
feel valid yuh💅 k bye love u! and ty for 500+ reads
on jellybeans x