twenty!

AH HEY LAST CHAPTER
TODAY!! I'M SUPER SAD BUT
EXCITED <3

the week had gone by surprisingly fast and by now it was last period on a friday afternoon. nobody was listening to the teacher at all, they were too busy thinking about whatever goes on in their minds.

in maeve's mind she was asking herself so many random questions. one wasn't random though, louis had asked her to meet her at his car after school and she had no idea why. 

"mae, hey," someone whispered from next to her.

"hm?" the girl spoke confused.

harley laughed at how her friend was zoned out. "i was saying did you want to hang out at mine after school?"

maeve felt guilty that she couldn't, and harley could already tell by her expression. "oh that's right louis has a surprise for you!" she squealed making maeve confused to why she knew but maeve didn't.

"you know?" remedy asked confused, harley nodded her head excitedly. 

"of course, i helped him." the girl winked.

now maeve was more excited than before, if louis asked her best friend to help then obviously it would have to be special, right?

fifty eight..

maeve sighed counting down the seconds.

forty two..

her leg bounced up and down.

twenty seven...

remedy swore she was overthinking it.

sixteen...

she told herself not to raise her hopes.

five.. four.. three.. two..

finally! the day was over. maeve stood up quickly before feeling a wave of nausea hit her, she took a breath and swiftly walked towards the carpark where she spotted her friends car, though he wasn't there yet.

"remedy! hey," the brunette boy smiled while jogging towards his car.

"hey lou," she replied.

louis nervously smiled and started a conversation to stall. "so how was your day?" he questioned the girl.

"it was pretty good, not much happened though. how was yours?" maeve ran a hand through her hair.

partridge laughed, "yeah same for me." 

soon enough they were basically the only ones in the carpark.

louis partridge unlocked his car and opened the boot revealing a large teddy bear with a red ribbon around it and it held a 'crystal chocolate box.'

maeve melted at the sight of the teddy bear and swore she melted more as louis gave it to her.

"for you, maevie," he smiled brightly.