seven!

- i suck at writing omg 
(update 05/11/2021, i sound
like a pickme literally cry.)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  NARRATOR  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

today was a day where maeve wasn't motivated to get up. she didn't want to do too much seeing she felt like something bad was happening. a pang of anxiety bubbled in her chest, she had no idea why these bubbles had formed.

jack and finn decided to let her stay home. she wouldn't usually do this. they called it a 'mental health day.'

"maeve, your loverboy is here! he's worried about you," jack grazer called out from the bottom of the stairs. the brunette stood up from her room where she was watching perks of being a wallflower for the 100th (or more) time. she stumbled down the stairs realizing louis actually was here.

"louis, what in god's green earth are you doing here?" she laughed embracing the boy in a tight hug. "well you weren't at school so i figured i'd come over and see if you were here."

after the older two invited louis to stay and comfort their "peanut," they had vanished up the stairs. "avo on toast mr partridge?" remedy giggled. embracing her one more time, louis laughed too, "yes please miss remedy."

they ate their avocado toast upstairs as maeve resumed perks of being a wallflower. "this is the BEST avocado on toast i've ever had," louis complimented, his mouth open before he closed it to lick his lip.

"it's not all that but that means a lot aw," maeve smiled. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  MAEVE   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

louis was acting odd. it was like he wanted to say something but couldn't think of a way to say it. i decided that i'd just ask him to spit it out. 

"you're trying to ask me something," i spoke in a sing-song voice.

louis ran his hand through his hair. "huh? no? whaattt?" 

i rolled my eyes knowing he was lying. "c'mon it's only me, lou."

he sighed before asking, "do you want to uh, go to prom with me maybe?" straight away he added, "you don't have to feel pressured if you already have a date-"

"i would love to, i'm just not the prom, dressy, girlie type y'know?" i gave him a small smile. louis nodded his head understandingly.

"well i think it would be a great opportunity, no?" he laughed, shurgging my shoulders, i replied, "i don't know louis. i mean it sounds lame."

c'mon maevie, it's our last year! we need to go," he was starting to push it. 
"louis i really don't want to go. why can't we ditch and do something more.. us." i suggested.

"because i really want to go maeve! not everything is about you, gosh." he rose his voice slightly. "well if you really want to go, fine someone else to be your date!" i gave him the same energy back.

"well what if i don't want to go with someone else? what if i want to go with you!?" his voice rising slightly again. i figured finn and jack would probably be taking their nanny naps so they can't hear this.

"why, louis? what's in it for me?" i also rose my voice again. he rolled his eyes and sighed frustrated. "i don't know what's in it for you maeve!? harley's going to be there," his voice getting more louder. i tried not to cringe at his loud tone, too loud for my liking.

"ok yeah and what's in it for you that's making you want to take me, so badly. huh?" i yelled, not as loud as him. his face fell for a millisecond before he bought it back to the angry expression. "like i said remedy! it's bloody senior prom, make the most out of it!" he shouted.

something was off, he wouldn't pressure me this much just for a boring prom.

"you know what louis?" i asked, lowering my voice slightly, still having the stern tone in my voice. he lifted his eyes to meet mine for the first time the whole argument. his eyes were glaring at me like daggers, except, the soft toy ones you buy for little kids.

"what, maeve?" he asked annoyed. 

"get out of my house."

his expression softened. "maeve, w-why?" he said like it wasn't the most obvious thing ever.

i rolled my eyes. "just- just leave please louis. i can't deal with you right now."

like a puppy being scolded, he nodded and left my room. i stayed staring at the spot he was just standing in, i couldn't bare looking back to see him trying to make me soft.

"boys." i muttered under my break before storming downstairs to make sure louis left. 

he did.

author speaks!
lolz we love a funky argument!
i'm kidding pls. anyways i hope you liked
this chapter. it was actually fun to write.
remember to vote and comment. and follow
if you want me to check out your stories!
have a good day/afternoon/night, luv ya!
*forehead kithes😩🙏*