six!

- i'm sorry for making issie
and millie baes go missing.
lichrally doesn't match my plot
but i needed a moment oF vunrable
louis😩😩 thanks. also dedication for
jules today, ily bestie pop💐

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i wake up with another presence startling me, my breathing calms as i recall last night's events and why jack and finn actually let a boy sleep in my room. but oh well. their fault.

feeling awkward in my situation i stand up grab a change of clothes and head into my bathroom. after showering and putting on dark-ish beige corduroy pants and an oversized light beige crewneck and my blue air jordan 1s and a fluffy cheetah print tote bag thing to accessorize, i exit the bathroom and see louis on his phone typing rapidly before shutting it off when he saw me. odd.

"morning," he smiled, stretching after he stood up. "hey, i can go ask jack for some clothes for you to borrow and you can shower, then we'll head over to yours?" i suggested. louis nodded and i walked out to steal some clothes from jack.

i handed him blue washed wide leg jeans and a linen button up shirt that would probably look nice on him. 

as louis was in the shower his phone kept blowing up, i decided to turn it on silent but curiosity won over and i had to peak at who was spamming him. wyatt turner had sent seventy messages and ten missed calls. one of the messages were, 'they found your sisters mate!!'  i smiled knowing louis would be happy to hear the news.

once he came out i spilled what i had been waiting to tell him for the past five or ten minutes, his face brightened ten times more. he ran and spun me around. "this means you can meet them! they really want to meet you," he sang excitedly before dragging me out of my room, past jack and finn who just laughed and out the front door.

"right partridge, how do you expect us to get to you house, it's a five or ten minute drive but i hate driving and we don't have you car, i also do not want to bother finn for his car-" i got cut off by finn, throwing his keys at my head. "ow?" i winced as the metal collided with my head, "sorry peanut!" he yelled blowing a kiss. 

the drive was fast, whenever we had to stop at a light, louis would let out an excited squeal, causing me to laugh and roll my eyes.

we finally got here and it was as if louis forgot i was in the car because he bolted out, locking the car, sure, they're his sisters but hello? i'm literally freezing in here?

after ten minutes i saw three figures emerge, two whacking what seemed to be louis on the head and face and louis was trying to stop them. he unlocked the car while they were in their sibling battle and i hopped out, slammed the door shut and walked awkwardly up to them.

"hey," 

"you're maeve?" a taller girl with dark brown hair and a fringe asked in disbelief. she was so pretty, almost like a real tim burton character.

her dialogue made me feel more awkward and insecure, thinking of the worse outcomes.

 the younger girl who had lighter brown hair pushed the older girl into their brother and walked closer to me.

"sorry about her. what my sister issie, is trying to say, is that louis is in trouble because he never mentioned how freaking pretty you were!" she squealed excitedly before pulling me into a hug. i was taken by surprise but i hugged her back tightly.

"i'm millie, fourteen. the youngest one out of all of us. and soon to be your favorite partridge," she smiled. "i think you already are my favorite," i whispered so only she could hear, to which she squealed at.

"i'm issie, louis' oldest sister. break his heart? i'll break you. he breaks yours, i'll break him." she smiled politely while pulling me in for a hug, she squeezed my shoulders and squealed. 

what is it with this family and squealing?

"it's great you guys got to meet. i can already tell you're get along great and be besties," louis mocked in a girly voice. 

"jokes on you brother, she was my bestie before i even knew her." millie poked her tongue out her her brother while side hugging me, i poked my tongue out at him too while wrapping my arms around both girls on either side of me. in the end we were all just taunting louis on his driveway.

author speaks!
laugh out loud. thanks for the
comments and follows! i want you
guys to know, when you do follow me
i usually read your stories if you have any up!
anyways i hope you loved this chapter. for everyone
seeing this, vote at least once, comment once and follow
if you want a next part. have a nice day/afternoon/night<3