five!

- if your name is jennica, then congrats.
this chapter is dedicated to you🙄🙄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🇲​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇻​​​​​🇪​​​​​  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"remedy! need a ride?" he yelled from across the field. i was currently practicing soccer with my team, obviously i had to be there because i was captain. i nodded at the boy and flashed both my hands at him twice, signaling i needed twenty minutes before practice was over.

"so you and louis huh?" harley nudged me, i smiled and rolled my eyes. "could you find something else to obsess over for now? besides i highly doubt he likes me like that," this time a harder nudge, more like a shove, came my way. luckily i dodged it and harley went flying on the ground. 

after laughing it off, i got the team to run laps while the coach was running errands. "hi cutie," louis smiled walking up to me, "hi handsome," i flirted back. louis pulled me into a side hug and kissed my temple, i decided to annoy him with a sarcastic comment, "i think you missed," to which he rolled his eyes to but kissed my lips. "bullseye," i kissed him again before shoving him off the field.

"yes partridge! get some!" wyatt turner yelled from the goal where he was trying to impress our goalie.
"ok girls, i think that's good for today! i'll see you next week," i waved the team off the pitch, "yeah maybe next week try do the exercise with us instead of getting fat by snogging louis." alyssa hayes shot while pushing into me. "actually, kissing burns more calories than we think lyssa-" "shut up georgia." the girl shot back at her sidekick.

"so, how was practice today?" louis asked as he opened his car door for me. i shrugged and waited until he got into his seat to talk. "eh it was the same as always, alyssa being snobby because she's still sour over not getting captain," i laughed, louis gazed at me while laughing too.

"well this is me." i smiled as we rolled up to my house, i turned towards louis who was already leaning in for a kiss, i responded to it in seconds, obviously. "goodnight maevie," i perked up at my new nickname, "goodnight screwboy." i softly kissed his cheek before hopping out and running towards my door. louis had his window rolled down and i turned to wave him off, "you missed remedy!" he shouted, replaying my words. "next time partridge," i yelled back walking inside, "next time," i mumbled while slipping my shoes at coat off at the door. 

"he called you by your last name," finn gawked at me, i shook my head in confusion and jack added, "that means he liked you, idiot." i stared at theme in disbelief, my mouth wide open. "no." i stated before scurrying up the stairs, so they couldn't see me smiling and blushing like a fool.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​​​​​​ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

oh god. what am i going to say to sam. 

speak of the devil, he's calling me right now. "hey sam," i put on a fake voice, obviously he wouldn't buy it. "you like her." he stated, i furrowed my eyebrows shaking my head, left to right, "no. no i don't." i took a deep breath to calm my nerves before talking again, "don't be ridiculous samuel," i gave a breathy laugh.