eleven!

- read my new louis story
too after this.🤬🤬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  NARRATOR  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"samuel, can i talk to you for a moment please, mate?" louis partridge questioned the boy in front of him. "you sure can mate," sam spoke in a tone that neither harley or maeve could recognize. maeve took this as a sign to get off louis and let him and sam talk privately. 

"so harls, how are you?" the brunette asked her dark haired friend, "i'm really good, how're you mae?" monico answered, maeve shrugged sighing, "i'm fine, just a little confused on why lou and sam are acting so tense around each other." harley nodded understanding the girl.

the other side of the room was a whole different story. "mate! what was that for?" louis ran a hand through his soft hair. "what? honestly bro. she's fallen for you, has she not?" sullivan questioned laughing. "i guess, yeah. but i actually like her, sam." the partridge boy replied.

samuel's jaw dropped, him throat went dry as he processed the information. "you- you caught feeling for her?" he asked sternly. louis cringed at his tone but still slowly nodded, bracing himself for his friends answer. "goddamnit partridge!" the boy yelled softly. he took a breath before continuing, "okay look, you can't control who you catch feelings for and neither can i. if you can still get her back after i break it to her later tonight, then you're a lucky lucky guy, mate." 

turning swiftly on his heel, samuel sullivan-vater strutted away, back to the table leaving louis behind, completely clueless.

it took a minute for partridge to process what his friend said and as soon as he had, he sprinted back towards the table making sure nothing had been said, and to his luck, nothing had.

"you alright, lou?" maeve asked seeing the boys pale face, well - paler than usual. louis nodded, a frown making it's way onto his face. 

"can i please have everyone's attention!" a man shouted from the stage, the whole gymnasium went silent, a few whispers here and there. "as you all know, i am headmaster busby and it is my great pleasure to announce the prom king and queen for tonight!" cheers broke out through the whole gym. 

"our stunning prom queen this year is jasmine mcintyre!" headmaster busby called out. a girl with pink cheeks, green eyes and blonde hair walked up to the stage, once again the entire gymnasium cheered obnoxiously loud.

"and our handsome prom king this year is- drumroll please!" the headmaster shouted, everyone sighed before drumming their hands on their tables or legs. "samuel sullivan-vater!" whistles were thrown around, words of praise and applause too. 

"now the prom royals, will give a little speech." 

sam placed his arm in front of his body, asking jasmine to go first. "uh hi!" the blonde giggled, "i just wanted to say thanks for voting me, don't know how i got here but i really appreciate it," she added, everyone clapped for her. 

"sam, take it away!" she smiled politely.

louis partridge's stomach twisted into knots, scared for what the sullivan boy would say.