thirteen!

- help my friends
found my wattpad

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  NARRATOR  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the next week went by like a sloth trying to run. maeve wasn't bothered to put on makeup, she went to school in sweat pants and an oversized hoodie or tee. she finally started wearing the glasses she was given three months ago and never wore, she started to care less about her physical appearance even when she rolled up to school with her eyes bloodshot red from crying.

louis partridge on the other hand, his week went by like a flash. the boy figured out a way to take his mind off things, his mind was still stuck on maeve but acted like it wasn't. he made an effort with his hair more often, trying to catch maeve's attention. 

it was seven in the evening and maeve was in the middle of the living room lying on her back, wanting to cry but her eyes were dry. "alright kid, we need to talk." jack's voice spoke softly to maeve, finn and himself looking down and their upset sister.

"listening," maeve whispered,

"get up, peanut," finn said. finally obeying her brother, maeve sat up and turned towards the boys. "oh i'm fine!" she quickly said, seeing their mouths about to ask the same question they'd been asking for days. "no you're not," jack stated, rubbing his temples, finn nodding in agreement with the boy. 

"you know what, just for this week try forget about him. dress like you're the best person in the world and show him what he's missing out on," finn confidently stated. jack giggled and smiled at the girl. "we miss our dress like you don't care, peanut. do you think if you tried it for the week, try make him jealous? i don't know how girls work but, do it for the week and if you don't like it, go back to your hoodies and sweats." grazer shrugged.

"argh fine, just for you two to stop asking me if i'm okay everyday. love you," remedy smiled bounding up the stairs.

she wasn't going to waste any time picking out an outfit to make partridge jealous.

a baby blue dress that hugged her body perfectly, making her look more stunning than ever. she knew she could get dress coded and didn't want to risk that so added a small cardigan to match.

SEVEN FOURTY FIVE ANTE MERIDIEM, THE NEXT DAY (7:45am)

maeve walked into school, no puffy eyes, no chapped lips, no messy hair, she looked completely fine for once. all eyes were set on her as she casually strolled through the doors acting like louis partridge didn't exist.

"ooh la-la!" harley exclaimed from behind maeve. the two girls embraced each other quickly before chatting about their weekends. 

"morning maeve," wyatt and ben awkwardly spoke as they passed the girl, still scared if she hated them after prom. maeve smiled widely and waved, "morning wyatt, morning ben."

after a while of chit-chat, a blonde boy with green eyes, freckles and a cute lopsided grin walked up towards harley and maeve. harley quickly seemed to notice so she fixed her friends hair and whisper shouted, "hottie coming towards you," maeve's eyes widened and she fixed her posture and turned around just in time to be face to face with the blonde boy.