four!

- laugh out loud. i lich-rally suck at writing and keeping a plot but thank you, my 100 readers for actually believing in me lolz.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  🇳​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇷​​​​​  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the next day, maeve texted louis that she wouldn't need a ride because jack and finn were driving past the school for an interview anyways. 

after hearing the news, partridge texted his group of friends, except harley (obviously), to meet him earlier at school. obviously none of them wanted to get out of bed until louis told them it was about the girl

"so partridge. what did you need us all here for at this time?"samuel yawned, trying to make his friend feel guilty for waking him up. "we kissed last night," the brunette smirked, knowing his friends would be shocked. eyes as wide as saucers, "proof or it didn't happen!" yelled wyatt and benjamin in unison.

soon samuel had joined his other two friends with their wide eyes. partridge had just shown them the picture he took of the two of them kissing last night. "who kissed who first?" samuel asked, knowing his friend could've been the one to lean in.

thinking in less than a second, the boy blurted maeve's name, throwing the girl under the bus without any hesitation. after a quick blink of his eyes, the three other boys were piled on top of him, patting his back and hooting in ways that teenage boys congratulate each other.

"ahh that's adorable!" harley monico giggled as her and maeve remedy walked into the classroom laughing together. their laughter died down after they realized the boys were also in the room. seeing louis smile at her made her heart almost stop functioning. 

with sam and the bet being the only thing on his mind at the moment, without thinking, louis partridge stood up and hugged remedy tight, peppering small kisses over her head. "mmm your hair smells nice, love." he smiled. biting her lip to not giggle weirdly, maeve responded, "why thank you lou," she closed her eyes, hugging him back. 

after the two's hug session, louis went back to his friends who instantly, congratulated him by whispering. monico nudged her friend while smirking. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇸​​​​​​​​​​ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i think what i swore couldn't happen, actually happened. 

i fell,
i fell for her.
tan skin, brown eyes,
soft, honey brown hair,
her melodic laugh, her pretty
teeth, her walk, her voice.

damn. i fell for maeve remedy. the girl i promised myself and the boys, i would never fall for.

i want to crawl into a hole and never come back.

if i tell sam, he'll go and tell mae that it was all a setup. if i tell wyatt, it'll prbably randomly slip out of his mouth. if i tell ben, i know he's gonna tell his sister eloise who will tell harley and harley will tell maeve and shatter her heart completely.

i'm being over dramatic, i'm overthinking. maeve probably doesn't even like me like that. but she did kiss me back? why are girls so confusing??

i started zoning out in every class, trying to think of a way to not like maeve. if i could just- "lou, hey! i was wondering if you wanted to go out again sometime?" never mind, i think. how could i say no to that adorable face. "yes mae, i will go out with you again." i smile, pinching her cheeks. before i have time to process, she left a kiss on my lips and casually walked back to her table.

authors note!
whoa something actually happened
for once! also thanks for 100 reads😁😁
sorry for the late update, i was going to update
yesterday but had to go somewhere last minute. and i
have math homework which i'm only just starting to understand
LMAO. but yup! have a great day/night/afternoon bestie pops!
ily<33