four: one night, three docs

sorry, just fixing the typos.

It was storming furiously that afternoon – too strongly, actually. The downpour and the wild winds made it impossible for me to go out, so I had to stay inside, which wasn't too much of a nuisance if I'm being completely honest here.

But the real nuisance was my situation at the moment: I was laughing so hard that I felt my abs getting stronger by the second, because the sole idea of people finding baby loser attractive was incredibly ridiculous to me. I feel like there should've been a scale from one to crushing on the weirdo to determine how fucked up in the head one is, and you shouldn't be at the top of it by any means.

And not to be that person, but you wouldn't catch me going out with her willingly even if they paid me to – and I'd much rather listen to Haruto's nonstop rambling about videogames and anime, or Hanbin's hormonal teenager sex talk. In fact, I'd prefer having to deal with Lisa's annoying suitor who follows her around like a puppy dog, before going out with that girl.

Have I made myself clear on just how much I can't stand baby loser, or shall I keep going?

Anyway, back to what I was saying, my stomach hurt from laughing so much while Hanbin could only shrug and stare at me, and Jennie's annoying eyes shot me one of her deadly glares from where she was sitting on the floor next to him. Not that I gave a fuck, anyway.

The fact that baby loser was getting asked out on dates was hilarious, but that wasn't the real reason I was laughing so much. The reality of it all stemmed from Roseanne's retelling of her experience, and the terrible outcome that followed after. We all should've seen it coming, honestly.

"So, Rosie" the feline-eyed bitch with the attitude started, turning to the girl in question with a curious look. "How was your date?"

You should've seen her face at that. I swear baby loser's entire head turned bright red as a tomato, and she almost choked on her own saliva.

"Are you okay?" Hanbin tried, rubbing gentle circles on her back.

"Date?!" she coughed out, bewildered. "That wasn't a date. It was just a friendly get-together."

Jennie lifted a curious eyebrow at that, and all three of us exchanged knowing looks.

"You're such an idiot, baby loser" I guffawed, earning another glare from the two girls but I ignored them.

"Sooya..." Hanbin tried to warn me but I also dismissed him with a shake of my head.

"Daniel's pathetic ass and dickface Bobby weren't asking you to go out with them as friends" I rolled my eyes as I spoke, unable to believe I had to explain this to her. "They were asking you out on a date."

"Wait, what?" her jaw dropped as she stared at me in disbelief.

I shrugged.

It was quite evident that baby loser still hadn't caught up to the situation. And it's not like she even suspected it – oh no, from the very beginning she had been the most oblivious and embarrassing little girl and the best of it all was that I was there to witness the entire ordeal. This girl was a complete disaster and a misfit.

I could still remember very well how she replied to the two guys' invitation right outside of the dean's office. Roseanne couldn't have been any more awkward, and you'd think my mocking laughter would've made her think something was off, but the implication just completely flew over her head.

"So, what do you say?" Bobby had smiled at her, taking her hand in his own and kissing the top of it like he was some sort of corny tv character. Pathetic. "Want to go to the movies?"