eight: a weird night

It was a sunny afternoon and I found myself inside the school's auditorium giving that big history presentation that I finally managed to finish. Aside from the teacher, Mr. Yang and Chaerin's annoying ass were there listening intently to every word that came out of my mouth as if they were judging the rest of my future based on them. I swear to God those two are more annoying than a rash between your butt-cheeks.

Anyway, once I finished my presentation I was finally free to sit down again, though my seat was right next to baby loser's but who's really surprised. The next person was up to give their presentation and I really didn't give a flying fuck about what Bobby's stupid friends had to talk about, so I simply put my earphones in and proceeded to doze off... which never really happened because baby loser just had to talk to me for some reason. Of-fucking-course.

"You did really good, unnie" she smiled at me.

That's such a damn beautiful smile...

Not that I care, though. I simply scoffed and closed my eyes not without playing my music once more. To my dismay, the vice-principal saw me, came over with an authoritative stance and snatched the earphones right out, followed by a smack on my head by an unamused Chaerin.

See I have this theory that bad luck chases after Roseanne and it affects the people around her as well, that's why all this shit keeps happening to me, but I mean, what can you expect from such a weirdo? One thing is for sure, that it's nearly impossible to fall for a girl like her unless you're a weirdo yourself. I'm not saying beautiful women are stupid, because they aren't, but that doesn't mean they're geeks and math club nerds either. Take Chungha for example: she's smart and drop dead gorgeous, which makes her definitely and irrevocably ten times more attractive than what Roseanne could ever wish for.

When the last bell rang announcing the end of the school day, I left with the relief of knowing I wouldn't have to suffer through yet another boring presentation and I could relax. That day I had promised Jennie, Hanbin and baby loser that I would go with them to the movies since I didn't have anything else to do; plus, I actually felt like watching a movie this time.

To my bad luck, however, the movie wasn't until 8:30pm, which meant that I had to spend hours on end listening to those stupid and meaningless conversations, because that feline-eyed annoying bitch can never shut the fuck up for more than ten minutes. If there's one thing I hate more than baby loser, is having to listen to Jennie scolding me for my bad behavior, and her stupid fights with Hanbin. She should know better by now, to be honest.

Anyway, the cat-looking bitch decided to touch on the subject that none of us had spoken about since the day it happened: baby loser's date with the new swimming instructor. Honestly, out of every possible subject there is to talk about, of course Jennie is going to choose to meddle in people's personal lives; it's like she feeds off of gossip or something. But whatever, it's not like I cared anyway because I already knew baby loser had rejected Chanyeol oppa's offer, since I had witnessed the entire thing. Why, you may ask; well that's the next question that came out of Jennie's mouth.

"What do you mean you said no? Why?!" Jennie was baffled by the revelation. "Did you think it was another friendly hangout again?"

I gotta admit that the question was pretty funny and I couldn't help to snort next to Hanbin. Roseanne didn't find it funny, though, and she shot daggers at all of us with a pout on her pink lips.

"Yah! It's not like that!" she whined.

"Then what is it?" Jennie urged.

Baby loser seemed to ponder on it for a moment and she just sighed.

"I just... I don't know..."

I don't know if it was my imagination, but I swear she looked at me and blushed when she said those words. I ignored her, though.