Chapter Fourteen: The Ghoul

(My pov)

We finally figured out who has been cooking our meals every morning. It was Mephistos familiar, Ukobach, Rin actually became friends with him. They both love cooking and they'd even work together to prepare our meals. Right now Yukio, Rin and I were waiting for the others to come over. Somehow Yukio didn't tell me we have an exam here at our dorm. "Is there a reason we're doing the training camp in our dorm?" Rin asked, "there's no one here, so it's convenient," Yukio explained. There was a moment of silence, "the dorm is so quiet, it's like no one lives here," Rin said. Is he dumb or something? We are the only people who live here. "There isn't anyone here, yet," Yukio said, "there isn't?!" Rin asked. Yup, he's dumb. In the distance, I see everyone from our class. "Whoa! What is this place?! A haunted hotel?!" Shima asked, "good morning everyone!" I greeted. I look around making sure everyone is here and end up seeing Izumo give a large bag to Shiemi. Izumo can hold it herself, Is Shiemi her errand girl? Once everyone got inside, we took a small test. I sat between Bon and Rin. Rin tried to peek at my test but I slapped his arm so he wouldn't look. "All right times up, turn over your papers and hand them in," Yukio instructed. "That's all for today, we'll go over the answers tomorrow at six in the morning," Yukio said, "Why not now?!" I yelled as I fell to my back in exhaustion. I look at Rin and he looks like he was about to explode, "I'm going out for some fresh air" Rin said. "Yeah, you might wanna go cool off" Bon and me suggested. "Paku, lets go take a bath!" Izumo yelled, Shiemi looked at them with excitement and said: "A bath?! Me too!" "Shiemi I'll go with you, once I gain enough strength to get up," I said as I tried to sit up. "A girls' bath, huh? Nice! I'll have to take a peek!" Shima said. I turned around and threw my pencil at Shima's forehead, "bad boy" I said as I got up. Shima held his forehead in pain and whined. I walked up to Shima, kissed his forehead as an apology, and then left with the girls. Once we got there Shiemi said: "Whoa! I've never taken a bath with friends before!" "Oh sorry, you have to wait out here," Izumo said, "Why?" Shiemi asked. I didn't want to hear the rest of this crap. I went back with the boys to make sure they knew id be bathing in there. I felt bad for Shiemi, she was being bossed around by poka brow and just being used. I entered the room and announced: "I am going to shower in the boy's washroom, if you would like to join, go ahead." I was obviously joking about the last part but Shima got up too fast and dragged me to the washroom. "Shima I was kidding!" I yelled as he continue dragging me. Entering the washroom he lets go of me and stripped down to his boxers and turned on the shower. I put all my cloths, except my undergarments, in the locker and grab a towel. I go into the bath and put the towel aside. "You have a nice body," Shima said with a wink. I blushed and sunk into the water a bit more. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I felt the water rise and I opened my eyes to see Shima sitting in the tub with me. I sat still and looked at him. Our faces are so close. He started to lean in but I got up quickly and said: "Oh! Did you hear that?! I better go see what it was." I jumped out of the tub and ran out the door and into the girl's washroom. I sigh and look up to see a hideous demon on top of Paku. Oh no.

(Rin pov)

As I was talking to Shiemi I hear Izumo screaming from the girl's washroom. I run into the washroom, making sure to tell Shiemi to go get Yukio. I ran in and yelled: "Rip the circle!" She ripped the paper. What do I do now? I can't draw my sword. I look around for anything that can be used as a weapon. Instead, I see (y/n) in her undergarments. I quickly cover my eyes and plug my nose to make sure my blood doesn't go everywhere.

(My pov)

Rin came bursting through the door. The ghoul not far away from him and I. I stand next to the lockers paralyzed. Why am I so afraid? I'm a demon too. The ghoul started attacking Rin. What do I do?! I cant just stand here and let this demon hurt my friends. The ghoul then put his hands on Rins neck and I heard the ghoul say: "Forgive me, I act on command of my master" I run and grab the ghouls hand. The ghoul lets go of Rin and goes to grab my waist. I grab the head of the ghoul and stare at it. "Let me go," I whispered to it as tears start running down my face. Why am I crying? I'm not sad so why am I crying? The ghoul lets out a sad grown and then out of nowhere bullets start hitting the demon. The demon drops me, "Stop," I whisper as I try to get up. Yukio comes to my side and leads me to the rest of the group. They all look at me and blushed. I got confused and looked down. I'm not wearing anything but my underwear and a bra! I quickly sat down and covered myself as much as I could. Rin walks out without a shirt, "why are you half naked?" I asked. "It just sorta happened," he explained as he tried covering his nipples. He then saw me "No pants? No shirt?" he asked with a smirk, knowing that I'm in a worse situation than him. "No," I mumbled, looking away in embarrassment. "Let's leave the two flashers alone," Yukio said in amusement as he handed me my clothes from the boys washroom. "Hey! Yukio get them outta here!" Rin whispered in embarrassment. I laughed as I wiped away the tears. "Both of you have to get dressed," Yukio ordered as he shooed away the rest. I got up and ran to my room. What a day.

-Edited-