Chapter Seventeen: Esquire Exam

Happy late valentine

(My pov)
"Yukio! He's the," Rin was interrupted by Mephisto coming through the ceiling and landing on Rin's face. "Oops, sorry," Mephisto apologized. "Hi! Good work my Page's!" Mephisto yelled in excitement. "Mephisto!" Rin yelled as he fell to the floor. I quickly ran over to him and helped him up. I heard the rest of the gang whisper stuff about Mephisto, probably on him being weird. "You didn't think I'd let a mid-level demon get in here, did you?" Mephisto taunted. Exorcists started coming out of everywhere and every corner. "Doctors, please tend to their injuries," Mephisto instructed. While the doctors tend to their wounds, I decided to talk to Mephisto. "There were exorcists here and you knew we could have died," I said with a hint of anger, "that's right! The intensive study camp itself was the Esquire certification exam!" Mephisto explained. "Say what?!" Rin yelled in confusion, "they hid and observed your performance," Yukio explained. "I will determine who passed after reviewing their reports on how you did. Look forward to my announcement of the results tomorrow!" Mephisto yelled in excitement. After all that excitement, we all ended up in the infirmary talking about our results. "A surprise test," Rin said as he flopped down on the bed Shiemi is resting in. I sat on the floor in front Shima. I think I passed this exam. I really need to get a weapon though, I can't rely on other peoples weapons. "Which means I totally failed," Izumo said in disappointment, "you were better than some though," Bon said as he looked at the puppet boy and the gamer girl. "Those guys didn't do anything! What do you have to say for yourselves?!" Bon yelled at them. I didn't hear the rest because Shima covered my ears. I looked up at him and smiled, he then uncovered my ears. "Okumura, how did you beat that ghoul," Kone asked. I was about to explain it when Rin said: "I stabbed him with my sword." What! He couldn't have stabbed that thing if It wasn't for me. Is he taking all the credit? "You're the most mysterious one of all," Bon whispered, "that's me! Mr. Mistake!" Rin yelled. Shima laughed so hard that he spat in my hair. "How about we talk about something else," I suggested as I cleaned my hair from Shima's spit. "Like what?" Rin asked, "on how well Rin and I know Bon, Shima, Izumo, Paku, and Kone," I explained. "Alright, you first," Rin agreed. Everyone was kind of interested of how well I know them. "There's no way you would know a lot about us," Bon said, "Ryuji, a male obviously, age 15, your birthday is August 20th, blood type B, your height 181 cm, talents are memorization, favorite music genre is rock, he spends his days off cleaning, and you worry about your tendency to glare," I said with confidence. He was shocked and blushed in embarrassment. "Oh! Do me!" Shima said as he got excited. "Shima, a male, age 15, your birthday is July 4th, blood type O, height 176 cm, talents are smiling, lying, and fake politeness, one of your favorite music genre is rock, how he spends days off dating girls," I said. He was blushing redder than a cherry. "Konekumaru, a male, age 15, your birth is January 7th, blood type A, height is 155 cm, your talent is taking long baths, has no favorite music, drinks milk, but doesn't get any taller," I said, he looked at me impressed. My head started hurting, I remember reading all their files and analyzed them thoroughly. "Kamiki, a female, age 15, birthday is October 11th, blood type A, height 164 cm, talents are collecting trinkets and romantic novels, favorite music genre is Rock, hates the way she gets a crease between her eyebrows when reading, studying or thinking hard," I stated. Izumo blushed in embarrassment and huffed.

(Time skip)

(Yukio pov)
I'm in the bedroom with Rin when I look in the mirror. "Why is it that I always get so many darn moles but my brother gets none," I whined. "I got a few, you're worrying too much," Rin said while taking a sip of his juice box. Are they increasing in number? I make my way towards the bathroom. I unbutton my shirt to get a better view. "More moles? I don't get that much sun, so why?" I asked myself. "Is that the big dipper?!" I yelled at my reflection. "There more here too! Why so many?!" I yell in anger. Are they spreading? I think they are. "Yukio what's with all the yelling?" (Y/n) asked, "my moles are spreading," I explained. "Come here," she ordered, I could hear the tiredness in her voice. I make my way out of the bathroom and walk over to her. She looked at the moles on my chest and started thinking. "Wait here while I go get something," she said while leaving the room. Moments later she came back with something in her hands. "Alright show me all your moles," she ordered as she opened the small container. I took off my shirt so she could get a better look. "There are some on my back," I informed her. She then started putting the cream on all my moles, except the ones on my face. "What is that?" I asked, "mole remover," she said. I wonder why she has that. "Why aren't you putting any on my face?" I asked, "because I think you look perfect with them on your face," she stated with a smile. "Thanks but Rin calls me fore eyed mole face," I explained. "You shouldn't take that to heart my fore eyed mole face friend," she said with a tired smile on her face. "Now I know you're getting paranoid, so why don't you sleep with me tonight?" she asked politely. Yes! I gotta play it cool though. "Of course," I said as cool as possible.

-edited-