Chapter Nineteen: Kuro

(sorry if short, please do enjoy)

(My pov)

I was soaring through the sky while following Yukio and Rin. I looked ahead and what I saw left me in quite a shock. I saw a huge Cat Sídhe, wait a minute, is that Kuro? I landed gracefully and put on my ring so that my wings would disappear. Exorcist were shooting at Kuro, but Kuro only  dodged the bullets. He jumped up and made sure to push the exorcists aside. Yukio was talking with some exorcists, planning on a way to kill him. I, on the other hand, was making my way towards Kuro. "Liars!" I heard Kuro scream, "Shiro can't die! He's strong!" He added on. Poor kitty, he's just sad that Shiro passed away. Rin heard Kuro's cries too and looked at me in sadness. "Shiro will come back, I know he will! He's not dead!" Kuro yelled, hissing at all the exorcists. "Rin and (y/n), go back with others," Yukio demanded, I ignored him and walked up to Kuro. I grabbed Rins hand and made sure he followed me. Kuro jumped right in front of us. "Shiro will come back! I won't die! Not before he returns!" Kuro yelled at us. I quickly hugged Kuro, wrapping my arms around his neck and trying not to cry. "Kuro, please listen to what Rin has to say," I whispered to him. As Rin yelled at Kuro I could feel his tears landing on my head. I slowly let go of Kuro so that he and Rin can talk. Kuro ran to him and Rin actually used his head, like literally, he used his head, to crash heads with Kuro. Rin finally said the words I've been waiting to hear: "I feel the same way you do, so let's be friends." Kuro transformed back to his original little self and sat down properly. Kuro started crying and Rin had a satisfied grin. I ran over and took Kuro in my arms, "it's nice too see you again Kuro" I whispered as I held him close. "You too (y/n)" Kuro said between sobs. Poor kitty, I petted him softly.

(Time skip)

Rin was playing with Kuro on the stairs and I was right next to them watching Kuro play. "Good job Rin," Yukio said sincerely from behind us. "Oh, hey Yukio," Rin said,  do guys even know how to say anything else then the word hey? "Kuro seems to like you," yukio said  "what are we do with him?" Rin asked, "for now i'm passing him off as your familiar," Yukio explained. "Kuro come here," I whispered "I've missed you so much" I added. "I did too (y/n). Why did you leave Gehenna?" Kuro asked, "I had too, Satan would be mad at me if I didn't leave" I whispered to him. He got out of my lap and tackled the bottle Yukio had in his hand. It smelt like catnip wine, crap, I'm allergic to that stuff. I got up and backed away from Kuro, who was now drinking it happily. "This tastes awful!" Rin said as he spit it out. "Are you serious!" I yelled, "don't drink it Rin!" Yukio said. "(Y/n) you okay? You look like you're about to puke," Rin said. "I'm allergic to that," I said, "so, I can't go near you now?" Rin asked as I simply nodded and took a step back. "I can use this as an advantage!" Rin yelled as he got up and started to chase me around. "Go away Rin! I'm gonna vomit if you come near me!" I screamed as I started feeling more nauseous. I got an idea! I took off my ring and my wings quickly appeared. I jumped and flew up in the air, but not too high. "You can't get to me now can ya," I teased. He then started jumping up trying to grab my legs but I just dodged his attacks. Today was a fun day.

(Amaimon pov)

I looked out the window with big brother and saw (y/n) play with little brother. I remember when I played with her, she was my little princess. I feel like her heart is being taken away from me by little brother. "So, what are your thoughts on Rin Okumura?" Big brother asked. Oh I have plenty of thoughts that aren't good. "Well, he hasn't fought yet so it's hard to say," I said as I stared at them playing. "He's always like this, I find it incredibly annoying," big brother said, "wouldn't you like to see him in action?" He asked. I suppose I would but not now. "After I learn about Japan and why you love it so much," I said, "I didn't give you that key to go sightseeing" he murmured. I want to go sightseeing with (y/n), but she doesn't know i'm here yet. Big brother said that it would be a surprise for her. I know she love surprises. Maybe this will help me win her heart back.

(My pov)

I was still in the air, flying above of Rin and Yukio. Kuro was drunk and wobbiling around. "Cheers!" The twins yelled, holding a small cup in their hands filled with catnip wine. Rin drank it again, "don't drink it! You idiot!" Yukio yelled. What the hell am I going to do with Rin. I wonder what adventures we'll have next. Maybe Rin will be smarter than he is now?
-edited-