Chapter One: Lost

(My pov) 

Where am I? I'm lost again. I walked in this forest with nothing but rags and bandages covering me. Everything has gone quiet. Soon my nerves settled, that's until I could hear footsteps behind me. I turn around slowly in fear. To my surprise there was a wolf, surrounded by blue flames. "Who are you?" I asked, "Satan," a deep voice said, which I assume was him. "What do you want?" I asked politely, "I want you to come with me to Gehenna," he stated. I have no where else to go. I don't know anyone here. "Alright, how bad could it possibly be," I said with little to no enthusiasm. What if I trust this creature? Would it kill me? No, it would've done so already. "How long am I going to be in Gehenna?" I asked, "as long as you want" he said, "alright... let's go then," I said, somewhat excited to see what the future held for me. He then opened the gate, it was all bubbly and icky looking. I'm having second thoughts about this. I turn around and walk in the other direction; "oh no you don't," he said as he pushed me through the gate. I opened my eyes and everything was gray. It looked so soulless. "Follow me, my child" he said, no longer in the wolf...just his form here in hell. The walk to his palace was pretty quiet. "So, uh, why did you want me to go with you to this place?" I asked, "because of your power, you're more powerful than all my sons together and in your true form you are as powerful as me," he explained. What even am I? Am I supposed to be evil or good? I sighed and looked back at my wings. I laughed as the tips were being dragged on the ground as I walked. "Here we are, I'll show you to your room and then you'll meet my sons," he said. I hope they like me. Will they even accept me? Satan took me to my room and stood outside the door so that I could inspect it properly. It's beautiful, it was decorated beautifully and it smelled like flowers instead of rot. After inspecting, it was time to meet his sons. As I walk down the stairs, with my new change of clothes I found in the dresser, I see eight young looking men. "Hi there, I am Lucifer," said the first guy standing tall and mighty "I am Samael, the demon king of space and time," he said, he must be the second son. "Hi I am Iblis, king of fire," he said while handing me a rose, I took it from him slowly and smiled as a thank you. "Hi I am Beelzebub, king of insects," he said as he knelt down and opened his hands so that a butterfly could fly out. I gasped and smiled in response. "Hello I am Axael, king of spirits," he said as he gave me a creepy look. "I am Egyn, nice to meet you, I'm the king of water," he said with a smile while giving me a ring that was blue as water. I put the ring on and smiled. He must be the sixth son. "...I'm Amaimon," he said in a monotone voice. He's the seventh son, also the king of the earth...easy to assume based on his features. He then made a rare flower appear, "here," he said handing it to me, "thank you!" I said with a smile. "Hi I'm Astaroth, king of rot," he said as cold tars were flying around him. Satan gave them a nod of dismissal, they all bowed and walked away. "It was nice meeting you guys! I hope you all have a good night," I said as I walk up the stairs. Well, this was an interesting day. Satan walked with me to my room, holding my hand as support. We got to my room and immediately jumped on my bed. Satan smiled and helped me get dressed for bed. "I'm scared to go to bed" I whispered, refusing to get under the covers. "my child, you need to rest. You have a lot of big things ahead of you to prepare for" He said as he lifted me up and placed me under the sheets. "Please stay" I begged, he smiled again and laid down next to me. He closed his eyes and I snugged up to his chest. "Everything will be fine, close your eyes my child" he whispered. I closed my eyes and let all my worries slip away as I drifted off to sleep.  

-Edited-