Chapter Three: Betrayal

(My pov)

It's been two years and I've grown very close to Samael and Amaimon. I wasn't really close to the other because they were always busy. I started getting hungry so I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard two voices inside one of the office rooms. "But you can't leave big brother, you promised (y/n) you wouldn't leave without her" it sounded like Amaimon. What's going on? "I know but you can't tell her" that voice sounded like Samael. As I walk closer to the door I see Amaimon and Samael standing next to the gate that leads to Assiah. Samael had a suitcase in one of his hands and an umbrella in the other. He cant be leaving, right? He said he would take me with! Did I do something wrong? "I have to go! My dreams are to go to assiah, that's what I'm going to do, she won't remember that silly promise we made two years ago anyway. She needs to finish her training here before she can come to assiah, and I don't want to wait for her" Samael said as he puffed out his chest, clearly irritated at his younger brother. "Why would I forget? That was the day I gave you my trust, wasn't it?" I pitched in, a little mad but holding back my tears. I walked into the room and stood beside Amaimon. Samael looked at me shocked. "(Y-Y/n) it's not what you think I'm doing," he said, struggling to find the right words to tell me a lie. "Oh really? You were leaving to assiah without me!" I yelled. "Yes but I'll come back for you, I promise," he said with more confidence. "Big brother you told me you weren't coming back, that you hate Gehenna," Amaimon said. Samael gave him a death glare. "You know what, just go, I have Amaimon here anyway," I said lifting up my arms so that he could pick me up and he did just that. As I did this Samael looked hurt. He went into the gate with slight hesitation. He wouldn't keep that promise either. What did I do? "I hate you!" I yelled in anger and sadness as he was finally gone. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I cried in Amaimons arms. How could he just leave me here and break our promise? I want to explore the world and be something other than a nuisance. I want answers, I wanna know who are parents, are they even alive? What am I training for? It must be something bad, I need to escape that...I want to be good. 

(Samael pov)

As I walked through the gate I saw the most beautiful place ever, Japan, although it didn't look that fantastic when I know that (y/n) is with Amaimon. I could have brought her with me but sadly I have lots of things to do and she's fathers pet right now. I can't interfere with fathers plans for her. I'm sorry that this is farewell (y/n). I might never know what she will grow up to be. I hope we cross paths again. I hope father doesn't poison your mind. You will blossom into something great, I just know it. Take care of her Amaimon, or I swear you will not hear the end of it.

(Amaimon pov)

Now that big brother is out of the picture, I might actually have a chance. I know that (y/n) is ten but I don't age, so she'll faster then me and we'll be caught up. I don't knowhow (y/n) will feel about that though. Anyway, when she's in her teens I'll win her heart. Big brother and I made a deal that whoever won (y/n)'s heart first gets to be with her and the other leaves them alone. I'm going to win, I have to. "Hey Amaimon, can you take me to my room...I'm sleepy" (y/n) said in a cute yawning voice. "Okay," I said walking to (y/n)'s room. Once I opened the door to her room, I sat (y/n) down on her bed. "Amaimon can you sleep with me?" she asked. This is my small chance to have her fall for me. To grow close to me and sooner or later love me. "Of course," I said lying down with her. She snuggled close to me, I could feel my cheeks warm up. "Hey (y/n), you know... I like you," I said, "I like you too," she said falling asleep. Wait... what did she mean by like? Like as a brother? A friend? Like-like as in love? Guess I'll find out tomorrow. I then drifted off to sleep...I cant sleep. Damn it!

(My pov)

Where am I? This isn't Gehenna. Who are they? Is that me? I watched the event unfold before me. Is this a dream or vision? 

"Hi! I'm Rin and you are?" a boy with raven black hair said. "I-I'm (y/n)" I said, "this is my brother Yukio," Rin said pointing the boy next to him. "Hi!" I said with a smile. "Oh and this is Konakumera, Bon and Shima" in said pointing to everyone. Bon had a bleach blonde mohock, Shima had pink hair, and Konakumera was bald. "I see you are the new student that has just arrived," said a familiar voice. I looked up to see who had spoken and it was a guy in a clown suit. He kinda looked like-

"(Y/n) wake up" someone said as they shook me awake. What's going on? "Okay, I'm up," I said while sitting up. I looked at the clock it was 12:00pm. I sighed and laid back down. "It's still night, let me sleep," I said, "no, I wanted you to know tha-" Amaimon was cut off because I had fallen back to sleep.

(Hey guys you earned this chapter so enjoy. My apologize if it's too short. One question: Who do you want to end up with: Ruiji aka Bon, Renzo Shima, Rin, Yukio, Amaimon, Samael aka Mephisto. Please comment bye)

-Edited-