Chapter Eleven: The Fountain

(My pov)

Ruiji went back to class after leaving me in the nurses office. Once I felt better they were able to let me leave. I ran as fast as I could to the fountain in the park. I laid down on the grass and pulled out my phone and earbuds. My back hurts so much, my wounds haven't healed completely. Why does Rin hit so hard? Man, that hurt like hell. I'm just in crucial pain now, what did I do to deserve this. I should just relax and meditate. I played my favorite song that I know the lyrics by heart. I usually only play this song when I turn into my true form, it helps me calm down and keep my sanity. I remember that all of the demon kings, except Amaimon and Mephisto, tried to change me. Like they were gonna support me into becoming a full on demon. Which I don't want, if I'm honesty. I really need to relieve myself of stress and clear my mind. I closed my eyes and let the music take me away. I soon started to sing along with the music. Everything felt perfect. As if nothing was wrong. As if I had everything figured out.

(Rin pov)

I walked with Shiemi to a fountain and sat on the second level. "Do you hear that, Rin?" Shiemi asked, "hear what?" I asked, then I heard someone singing. It was very soft but audible, I looked around but saw nothing. I got up and looked on the other side of the fountain. It's (y/n)! She was singing, lost in her own little world. She is sort of like me, she doesn't want to be bossed around, wants to be alone. I assume that anyway, just by the way of her actions and her manner of being. Man, she really does sing like an angel. I tapped her shoulder and I could feel her tense up from my touch. She took out her earbuds and looked at me, giving me her full attention. "I like your singing voice," I stated, my voice cracking a bit. "Thanks," she said as she looked away, she looked sorta embarrassed. Shiemi had gotten up from her previous spot and decided to sit next to her. I sat down next to (y/n), but with a large distance between us. Out of nowhere Yukio appeared and sat next to Shiemi. "So, whats up with this Bon dude?" I asked, trying to kill the silence. "Well, he works hard, does all his homework, and he's also a straight 'A' student," Yukio explained, "so basically the opposite of Rin" (y/n) said with a small smile. I gave her a glare and pouted. How rude!

(My pov)

"Oh! Don't forget he's got that cute punk kid look" I added on. "What?!" Rin and Yukio yelled, as if they were in shock. I looked the other way and see Shima, Kone, and Bon heading our way. "Oh look! It's Rin and his girlfriend, Moryama!" Bon yelled in a cocky voice. "She's not my girlfriend!" Rin hollered back. getting up and raising his fist in the air. "So then... is (L/n) your girlfriend?" Bon asked with a sly smirk. "No!" Rin yelled with a flustered look on his face. "So, they're not your friends?" Bon asked, "No!" Rin yelled but taking a long pause after, I think he realized his mistake. I was kinda hurt but not as much as Shiemi. I could see her fighting back the tears. "It's okay Shiemi, I'm still your friend," I said, hugging her tightly. Hm, let's play around and teach Rin a lesson. "Well, since I'm not Rin's friend, I might as well leave," I said in a petty tone as I got up and started making my way towards Bon's little group. "Hey, you guys are my friends right?" I asked them in a polite manner, "of course we are" Konekumera said with a slight stutter. "Aw, thanks to you guys," I said as I hugged them as a thank you. Bon put his arm around my shoulder, "yeah we'll be by your side no matter what," Bon said walking away with me. Shima and Konekumera are walking behind us having their own conversation. I looked back at Rin and I could tell he was not happy with my actions. I'll forgive him when he apologizes to Shiemi and me. Although for now, lets have some fun.

-Edited-