Chapter Twenty-Three: Save Them

(My pov)

We were stopped by a bridge that couldn't even hold a person. Shima yelled at the top of his lungs, "why the fuck did you just yell?" I asked, "down there! Bugs! Lots of bugs!" Shima yelled. "um, I think...heh heh...im gonna pee my pants" Shima said, his legs trebling. "Maybe you'll feel better if you do" Rin stated, looking him up and down. "Okumura, don't say that! Peeing your pants is the beginning of the end!" Kone said. I decided to jumped in, "huh, what the hell are you doing (y/n)!?" Shima asked, "I'm going on the other side" I replied. As I was walking Bon was explaining a plan to get across. These bugs are so disgusting, I can barley walk through. Once I made it to the other side the lantern was alive and it ran toward Shiemi, who was on Rin. Rin threw her in a bush just as the lantern landed onto the wagon. The lantern saw me and jumped off the wagon, it turned detections and ran towards me. Shit I better run! It started chasing me, "get it away from me!" I yelled, "(y/n) bring it back over here!" Kone said. I some how managed to bring the big ass lantern to Kone. I jumped over the wagon landing on Bon. "Sorry Bon" I apologized while getting up, "it's alright" Bon said. I turn around and there it was. A big ass moth demon and it's got Rin. Wait a minute, that demon...is an earth demon, that means it's controlled by Amaimon! Bon told us to run so we did. I helped Rin pull the lantern while we ran.  "Let's take a break!" Bon yelled. I fell to the ground, kind of like a duck that got shot. Everyone said nice words to Rin, stuff about how he can't defeat Satan all on your own. I wonder what would happen if everyone learned that he's Satans child. We were at the bass camp and Shura was trying to make me drink another can of beer. I simply dodged her and ran towards a tree.  Just then Amaimon and Behemoth appeared, son of a bitch. "Who are you?" Rin asked, really?  Idiot. "That's one of satans son" I whispered in his ear. I went back to a white tent while Shura did her thing to Amaimon and his pet. Shura called us all over and dumped holy water on everyone except Rin and I. "What about Okumura and (y/n)?" Bon questioned, "they're allergic to holy water" Shura explained, leaving everyone confused. After that I lied down on the ground and looked at the stars. Please don't hurt my friends, Amaimon. I won't forgive myself if they get hurt or killed. "Shiemi!" Rin yelled, I got up and saw Shiemi walking out of the magic circle. What in the hell is she doing! Amaimon grabbed her. this cant be happening, I got up and stood still. What is he planning?

(Amaimon pov)

As I grabbed this girl, that Rin has a liking in, I saw (y/n) glaring knifes at me. I think she's still mad. "What did you do to her?!" Shura questioned, "oh, I just had a moth lay an egg in her. It took awhile for it to hatch and find her nerves but now... she'll do whatever I say" I said with a slight smirk. "Amaimon! You bastard! Let her go!" (y/n) yelled at me. Now that hurt, but she will not ruin my fun. 

(My pov)

Rin and I ran after him as he jumped away with Shiemi. "Wait! What do you want?!" Rin asked, getting no answer. "What are you going to do with Shiemi?!" Rin asked again, "good question... hmm I know! I'll make her my bride!" Amaimon said. What?! That can't happen. Why does my chest. "Let's take our vows! Do you promise to being true to me? In sickness and in health? To love me, to honor me, and help me until death do us part?" Amaimon asked, Shiemi just nodded. "I may now chew the brides lips off.." Amaimon said, slowly bringing his lips closer to Shiemi's. "knock...it...off!" Rin yelled as he hit Amaimon on the head with the sword. "That's what...I was going to say!" Amaimon said while flicking Rin on the forehead, which sent him flying. Amaimon went after him, I went running after them. By the time I got to a rock they were on I saw Kone light up a firework and it hit Amaimon's pointy thing on his head. Oh shit, that's not good. Shima laughed, "haha! It looks like broccoli." I couldn't help but laugh. Amaimon kicked Shima and he went flying, hitting his back on a tree. "Shima!" I yelled running over to them. Amaimon was walking toward Bon but Kone got in his way, and for a consequence... Amaimon broke Kone's arm just by poking it. "Konekumaru!" I yelled tearing up, trying to run faster. Amaimon grabbed Bons neck, "Amaimon! Let...him...go!" I yelled as I punched him in the face. He dropped Shiemi, but I caught her before she hit the floor. I put her gently on the ground. I looked up and saw Rin about to unsheathe his sword, "Rin! Don't it's a trap!" I yelled. He took out his sword and he turned into his true form. My blood felt like it was boiling as I transformed, it hurt so bad. Amaimon charged at Rin like a little kid, I couldn't do anything, I was too tired. I've transformed into my true form to many times. I have to help... 

(Flash back)

I was just a little kid when Satan told me about my true form. "(Y/n) you cant transform into your true form to many times, you must limit yourself" Satan explained, "but why?" I asked, "when you change into your true form your body is being hurt by the flames" Satan said, "but what If I change into it too many times?" I asked, "then you'll weaken your body to the point it wont be able to heal" Satan said. So I could die?

(End of flash back)

I started to feel light headed as I fell to my knees. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Bon asked as he ran over to me. I tried hiding my wings in my coat as he approached. "Bon, remember what you said... about how you will always be my friend?" I asked, whipping away the tears. "Y-yeah" Bon said tearing up, knowing what I was about to say wasn't going to be good. "Well, I'm an angel and a demon" I paused, smiling at him. "I think I won't survive after all this... I'm sorry that I couldn't have save you guys from being hurt... I'm truly sorry" I said, trying to hold onto my consciousness. the pain was getting unbearable, and with that I blacked out.

(Bons pov)

"(Y/n)?... (Y/n)!" I said as I shake her, trying to wake her up. "What's wrong?" Yukio asked running up to me. "It's (y/n)... she doesn't wake up!" I said as tears run down my cheek. "Hurry let's take (y/n), Konekumura, and Shima to the schools infirmary!" Yukio ordered. You'll be okay... I promise. 

-Edited-