Chapter Ten: Our Quiz

(My pov)

I can't believe my true form is now in that sword. This is gonna be a pain. Shiemi attends our school now, and I found out she has a thing for Yukio. I find it interesting because she claims that she only see's him as a brother, but Rin says otherwise. Anyways, right now, Rin is daydreaming again during class. "Okumura!" the teacher yelled, getting irritated by Rin never paying attention. "Sukiyaki!" Rin yelled, what the fuck? "Okumura if you don't want to pay attention, you can leave my class," the teacher said as he continued the lesson. "Hey, what did you dream about?" I asked, "um, well, nothing," Rin stutters as he rests his head on his hand. Huh, okay?

(Rin pov)

I can't tell her that I had a dream about me rescuing her, that would be so embarrassing. "Why is he even here," someone whispered, I looked back and saw the punk looking dude. He caught me staring and said: "Piss off." God, he has been a dick towards me since day one. "His name is Ruiji, but he goes by Bon. He is one of the smartest kids in this class" (y/n) said looking at Bon. She smiled and waved at him and he just smiled back. How does (y/n) get along with everyone? That's not fair, not one bit. Probably because she's nice... and pretty.

(My pov)

Rin fell back asleep not long after. "Pst, Shiemi, you're going to get to see all the teachers yell at Rin a lot for the rest of the year" I whispered to her. She giggled and smiled as she gave me a thumbs up. "Okumura!" the teacher yelled, louder than the first time. Bon gave an angry look at Rin and scoffed. After a couple minutes, Rin was still sleeping. "Can anyone name the lowest class demon? Related to Astroth the king of rot," the teacher asked. Oh! I know! The king himself taught me. Right as rose my hand Rin started snoring. "Okumura!" the teacher yelled, yet again, "huh? Uh, I've never seen one of those" Rin said. "It's a cold tar, Okumura, one of them is flying past you right now," the teacher said, you could tell the teacher was done with his shit. I honestly don't know this teachers name. The cold tar came up to me and flew around my fingers. I smiled and softly petted the cold tar.

In Yukio's class, we took a quiz, which wasn't that hard. "Alright everyone, I'm handing back your quizzes! Shima!" Yukio announced. "Hold up!" Shima said as he quickly got up to go get his quiz. "You missed a few, look them over so that you understand what you're doing" Yukio suggested. Shima nodded and walked back to his desk. "Why do you have that goofy look on your face?" Rin asked Shiemi. "Rin! That is very rude to ask," I said, but he did have a point. "Because I know I did great on this quiz!" Shiemi said with great confidence. I mean, she has to know this stuff, she has these things in her garden. I didn't pay attention to who was being called on because I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and saw Bon looking at me, I waved to him and he looked away with a hint of pink on his cheeks. Well, that was kinda weird. "Okumura!" Yukio yelled showing Rin his test, he got a two. I burst out laughing, who gets a two on a simple quiz?! "What a moron" I whispered to myself. I'm gonna have to help him study for the next test. "You're starting to give me an ulcer," Yukio said, "sorry teach" Rin whispered. "Suguro," Yukio called out, "yes sir," he said walking up to Yukio for his test. As Bon walked back to his desk, he called out to Rin. He said: "I couldn't even get a two if I tried, it's because you keep flirting with that girl". "Hey! You shouldn't be talking! You stare at (y/n) during class every day!" Rin shouted. Suguro showed his test to Rin. "(L/n)," Yukio said, he handed me my quiz. I got a 100%! Awesome! "What?! Seriously!? How can a punk ass reject, like you, get a 98?!" Rin yelled with a confused look on his face. Oh no, I feel like a fight is about to go down. "What did you say?!" Bon yelled back as he starting charging at Rin. They started arguing, which is annoying. Shima and Kone held back Bon and I held back Rin. Rin threw his arm back, his elbow hitting me on my face. The impact was so strong that I fell back and landed on my ass pretty hard. "(Y/n)!" Bon yelled, running to my side. "(Y/n)! Your nose is bleeding! Look what you did, dumb ass," Bon yelled at Rin. "I'm sorry (y/n)! I really am," Rin said sincerely. It's not his fault entirely, it's my fault too for standing behind him. Bon helped me stand up and gave me a tissue so I can plug my nose. I held my hand out towards Yukio, so he would give me a pass to the nurses office. Somehow he understood and gave me the pass. "Would you like someone to go with you?" Yukio asked, I mean I have no idea where it is. "Bon, would you like to come with me?" I asked, "yeah," Bon said and held my other hand.

(Rin pov)

I hit her, I can't believe I hit a girl! Now she is going to be alone with Suguro. What if she thinks I did that on purpose?! It was an accident! I hope she doesn't hate me. I really fucked up, didn't I? I sighed and looked at the floor in shame. As I was shaking my head I noticed a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and realized it was (y/n)'s test! She got 100%! Whoa! "Teach! How did (y/n) get 100% on the test?" I asked, "she just knows her stuff or she actually studied," Yukio said.

-Edited-