Chapter Seven: Our New Home

(My pov)

As I walked in I saw Mephisto at his desk with paperwork and a pen in his hand. He had his hat off too, so I could see his stupid cowlick. "You wanted to see me?" I asked, sensing the tension in the room. "(Y/n)...why do you still have the ring?" he asked, "to hide my wings" I answered in annoyance. You know what screw this, if he wants it back, he can have it. "Here take it, I don't care what people think of me with my wings," I said, taking off the ring Mephisto gave me. I threw it on his desk, "was that all you wanted to talk about?" I asked, adjusting my wings in my jacket. "No, it was about a plan. I need you and Amaimon to help me with it," he said as he picked up the ring, "and what's your plan?" I asked. "It has something to do with Rin, but I'm not telling you any more information" he said. "Can I go back to class?" I asked, "y-yes," he said with slight hesitation. "Okay cya, I guess. Oh and tell Amaimon I'll be waiting for his arrival" I said as I closed the door. Now I just have to head back to class. I took one step forward and the door behind me opened quickly. "Wait, (y/n)! Would you like to live alone or with the Okumura brothers?" Mephisto asked as he leaned against the door. "With the brothers," I said. He tossed me a key as I started walking away. "Oh, by the way, your luggage will be at their house," he said closing the door. "I knew I was missing something" I whispered to myself.

(Rin pov)

Finally school is over for the day. "Hey Rin, guess who's gonna live with you" (y/n) said, "Um, Yukio" I guessed. "Nope," she said as she popped the 'P'. "Then who?" I asked, "me!" she shouted. I looked behind her to see folded wings...wait, hold up, she has wings?! "Um, (y/n), did you spend the whole school day with your wings out?" I asked. "No, I did, however, cast a spell so that only demons could see it, but it wore off a couple minutes ago" (y/n) explained. "Can I touch them?" I asked, she simply nodded with a smile. I felt the angel wing first, it was soft and the demon wing was scaly. "Come on, use your key so that we can go home, I'm tired" (y/n) said, "but it's only five in that afternoon," I said. "Well, I have to unpack and take a shower, so come on," she said taking out her key from her pocket. "Now where's the nearest door," she said looking around, "we're in a school with millions of doors," I said taking the key from her hand and shoving it in that nearest doorknob. "Me first," she said stepping through the door, I went in after her. "Hey Yukio, guess who lives with us," I said, "(y/n)" he responded, "how did you know?! Where did she go?" I asked. "Mephisto told me and she went upstairs," Yukio said going back to whatever he was doing. I went upstairs to my room, well actually it's Yukio's room too. I wonder if she chose the room across from us? Anyway, Yukio gave me some books to study, so I better start studying. This is gonna be a pain.

(My pov)

Once I finished unpacking I thought it would be good to take a shower. I grabbed my shampoo, body soap, some clothes, and a towel. Once I was in the shower room I started to undress. Time for some relaxation. I made sure the water wasn't too hot but also not too cold. As I stepped in, I could feel the water hit my body. I sighed in relaxation and smiled. I spread my wings far enough so that I could clean them better. Since I have the day off tomorrow, I could possibly spend it with Rin and Yukio. Yeah that sounds like a good plan. When I finished up with my shower, I put on my towel and I changed quickly. I should go to my room and get some sleep. 

(Rin pov)

I woke up to find out Yukio left, so I ended up reading one of his manga's. Damn this thing is good! "I don't believe it! That's so sad," I said, tears running down my face. "Rin!" Yukio yelled, taking away the manga from my grasp. "Hey! Give it back!" I yelled, "I don't want you soaking my manga with your weird fluids! You should be studying, not reading my stuff! Have you even looked at the materials I gave you!" Yukio said. "Yeah Rin, you told me you would study" (y/n) said as she sat down on my bed. "I scanned them over, but what's your explanation for this for kids crap! Do you think I'm some kind of moron or something!" I yelled. "No, you're not a moron, idiot maybe, moron no" (Y/n) said answered for him. That's something Yukio would say! "Mole infested four eyes!" I growled. "Rin, it's just you're not too handy with homework, so we will help you" (y/n) explained, "exactly" Yukio agreed. "That's another thing! You think I'm the type of guy who can sit at a desk and study all day?" I asked, "not by a long shot"  Yukio answered. "Rin, if you want to become an exorcist you have to read the books and study" (y/n) said, "take advantage of your days off," Yukio said grabbing his coat. "Hey, where are you going?" I asked, "I got called to go get some supplies, I won't be long," Yukio said. "Wait, you got called for an exorcism?" (y/n) asked, "yeah sorta" Yukio answered. "Wait! We wanna come" (y/n) and I begged. "We can learn more by watching you than reading about it in some old book," I said, "both of you are still a page. I'm sorry they don't allow trainees into the field" Yukio explained. "What the hell do they know, we're already field tested" I stated, "you have a point, Alright but only to watch" Yukio said. Yay an adventure! 

-Edited-