Chapter Five: Jealousy

(My pov)

I'm fifteen already! I was ready to leave Gehenna and go to Assiah again! Satan said that I could go attend Samaels' school. Although, he changed his name to Mephisto. I wonder why father let me go, he usually was against the idea. Anyway, I got my suitcase ready while Amaimon is here begging me not to go. "Please stay with me, I'll be lonely if you leave" Amaimon begged. "Amaimon, just come to visit okay? I'm only going to school to become an exorcist" I said, "but how am I going to visit you?" Amaimon asked. "You have a phone! Call Samael and he'll probably help you come to Assiah," I said. The gate started to open, "where will it take you" Amaimon asked, "to a graveyard where Shuro's grave is, Satan said I have to meet his two sons" I said with a simple shrug. I wonder how Shuro died. He was such a nice guy. I'll have to pay my respects.

(Amaimon pov)

Wait father said that he wants her to meet my two stepbrothers? Oh no! Not on my watch, what if one of them dates or even flirts with her...I'll kill him. "Hey, Amaimon, you there?" she asked waving a hand in front of my face. "Huh? Sorry, I was lost in thought" I explained, "I said I'm going to miss you" she said with a small, sad, smile. I pulled her into a hug and said: "don't forget about me or Gehenna." "I could never," she said hugging me back. I don't want her to leave. "Goodbye Amaimon," she said going through the gate. Slowly the gate disintegrated. Goodbye (y/n), I'll see you soon, I promise.

(My pov)

Right as I went through the gate I tripped over my own foot and stumbled a bit. I looked around to see if anyone saw, thank god no one did. I then saw two boys at the gate of the graveyard. I ran as fast as I could to them, but keeping my cool. "Hey, I'm (y/n)" I introduced myself to them politely. "Oh hello, I'm Yukio and this is my brother Rin," Yukio said as he pointed to his brother. "So why are you guys at the graveyard?" I asked. "Our father died" Rin stated, "but isn't your father Satan?" I asked. I'm pretty confused now, no one explained to me about that situation. I thought they knew Satan was their father and Shuro was just their caretaker."How do you know who our father is?" Yukio asked with a gun in his hand, getting ready to shoot me. "Well, I'm a demon and an angel, I know you're father" I said, "cool, so do you have a demon tail and angel wings?" Rin asked. "No, not exactly," I said, "see I have a demon wing and an angel wing, and they come out when I take off this ring," I said pointing to the ring on my finger. "Cool!" Rin shouted. I'm a little worried for Rin, he's on the damn road, he' going to get run over. Just then I see a limo coming towards him. Oh shit, I got to think fast! I pushed Rin out of the way right as the limo was about to hit him. I ended up on top of Rin, our faces almost touching. Before I knew it someone lifted me up, and that person was Sama-I mean Mephisto. "Well hello there (y/n)" Mephisto said with a smirk. I got out of his grip and helped Rin up. "Hey, thanks for pushing me out of the way" Rin said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "no problem," I said. "Come on in," Mephisto said to all of us as he opened the limo door for us. Rin got in first, me next, Yukio and then Mephisto. I sat between Yukio and Rin. "So Yukio, you're an exorcist?" I asked, "yeah," he said continuing to look through his book. Rin was looking out the car spacing out. "What kind of exorcist are you?" I asked, "I'm a dragoon and a doctor," Yukio said, his eyes still on the book.

(Yukio pov)

"That's so cool! I love to use guns, I mostly use a sword, but I like guns more. May I see your gun? please?" she asked. "Hm, alright," I said handing her one of my guns. "Wow! You have a pistol, cool" she said. She then inspected the pistols better, "I love the carvings too" she said. She looks pretty cute with a pistol. How a piece of her hair falls on her face and how she holds the gun pretty good too. I look around only to find Mephisto glaring at me, a scary look. "Hey (y/n), do you and Mephisto have a thing?" I whisper in her ear. "No, we've known each other since I was little" she whispered back. I guess he just jealous that she's around guys. I can see why Mephisto likes her, she's cute, funny, has beautiful eyes, cute smile and she looks like she can be a good fighter. Wait... I just met her! Don't fall for her Yukio.

(Mephisto pov)

(Y/n) and Yukio were whispering stuff and I don't even know what they were saying. What if they were planning a date or something, I don't think they would be doing that. They just met. Though I fell for her when I met her as a kid... that's only because I saw future her. I feel a sharp pain in my chest, is this jealousy? She's probably still mad at me for what happened a few years ago. I was hoping she would get over it. I grabbed my phone and plugged in my earbuds and started listening to music. What if she never forgives me? Oh please forgive me, please. I never meant to hurt you. I would've brought you but I knew you'd also get in my way.

-Edited-

(Video credit's go to the owner)