CHAOS (Final)

(A/n: Sup Guys I'm back! Sorry if I posted late I've been so stressed out lately. I really don't know what to write and somehow lack some ideas. But I'm back now and I'll try to think of some ideas for this story. Also, thank you for reading and supporting this book! I don't know how but this book suddenly has 7k reads! You know when I learned that a lot of you guys were reading and supporting this book, I've cried! Anyways, thank you, and hope you guys have a wonderful day. LOVE YOU ALL~)

Ruveliss POV.

          I feel myself getting knock out after I hit the couch. I don't know why but I feel something bad will happen. I don't know what time is but I feel like I've been stuck in my mind for a while now. I need to get out...

???: Ruve help me!!! She is going to kill me!!!!

Ruveliss: JIEUN!?! JIEUN IS THAT YOU!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!

Jieun: Ruve she's going to kill me-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ruveliss: JIEUN!!! HOLD ON I'M COMING

???: Pfft- well, well, well... How romantic and courageous are you Emperor Ruveliss~

Ruveliss: WHO ARE YOU!? SHOW YOURSELF!!!

???: Hmm, very well~ (Shows herself)

Ruveliss: P-princess Edira!?

Edira: Hello you're highness (Gives a mocking bow) How's life?

Ruveliss: Princess Edira have you seen my wife? Also, where are we? All I can see is a black void and there is only just the two of us?

Edira: Hmm, your wife? Oh! Didn't you hear her scream for help before? She's Dead now~

Ruvelissa: WHAT!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU BXXCH!!!

Edira: Oh? I tortured her then killed her after. She becomes boring~

Ruvelliss: W-what? W-why would you do that?...

Edira: It's for my revenge actually! I did promise myself that I will destroy this empire for what it did to me.

Ruveliss: What did we do to you? We didn't do anything that will harm you and your cousin!!!

Edira: Well for Avy, you didn't do anything wrong... But for me? Yes, you guys killed me and I'm also just here to take my revenge. (Shows her true self)

Ruveliss: Huh???

Edira: Surprise! Miss me, you bastard?

Ruveliss: Y-you!!! T-this is impossible!!! You can't be alive! I saw you get killed!!!

Edira: Indeed. I died before but was fortunate enough to reincarnate on the body of the crown princess of the Alvarez Empire~

Ruveliss: W-what are you going to do to me!?

Edira: (Teleport them both to reality and into the dungeon) I'm going to torture you of course!!!

Ruveliss: NO!!! SOMEONE HELP ME, ANYBODY!!!

.

.

.

After 8 hours have passed...

Avy: So how was it? Is he still alive or is he dead now?

Edira: Dead of course! But I took his and Jieun's soul so that I could still torture them.

Avy: Okay. So how did you kill them both?

Edira: For Jieun I just tortured her until her final breath. While for that bastard, I chained him and make sure that he's watching me stab his skin. Then I open up his stomach, seeing how pale he was I started t pull all of his organs-

Avy: Ok stop. It's getting kinda gross now.

Edira: Aww man, I thought you want to hear the details of how I killed them-

Avy: Yes, but it's gross so no.

Edira: Fine... Is there still anybody alive in this kingdom except for us?

Avy: Non. 

Edira: Alright, let' go!

Avy: Okay!

(A/N: That's all for now guys. Thanks again for reading this story and also supporting this. Byee!!!)