Last Exam and Leaving!?!

A/n: Hi Guys! Sorry if I haven't updated, I was so busy because of school work and I don't know if I could even write another chapter. But I am not going to discontinue this story, don't worry. Anyways Enjoy~

3rd POV.

         The last phase of the exam finally came and Gon was up first.  He was beaten up badly by Hanzo. But still, Gon won the match. Meanwhile, Avyanna is cursing Hanzo for beating up Gon. While Edira is calming Avyanna...

Edira: Avyanna, calm the fxck down!!!

Avyanna: Bxxch do you think I'll calm down after what Baldy did to Gon!?!

Edira: I know and I also want to beat him black and blue. But please control yourself! You'll be fighting him next anyways.

Avyanna: Tch! I'll show that baldy!!!

Edira: Sure, whatever you say.

Announcer: Up next!  Killua vs. Pokkle!!!

Edira: Hmm, interesting...

Killua: I don't want to fight him. He's too weak.

Announcer: Very well then. The winner of this match is Pokkle! But who will win between Pokkle vs. Edira!?

Edira: Hmm, it seems it's my time to fight.

Avyanna: Kick his ass, Edira!

Edira: I was planning to.

Pokkle: I am giving you mercy, girl!  Surrender now and I will not hurt you!!!

Edira: (Glares) You. Hurt. Me!?! Puh-lease Bxxch I could make you eat your words if I want to! (Let her bloodlust slips out)

Pokkle: I-uh am n-not afraid of y-you!!!

Edira: Hmm, whatever. I need to release my anger to someone anyways. (Summon her sword)

Pokkle: I surrender!!!

Edira: What? Tch! How useless...

Avyanna: (Smirk) Pfft-

Edira: Shut up, DUMBASS!!!

Avyanna: BWAHAHAHAHA!!! What a ridiculous fight isn't it, Edira?

Edira: !!!...Whatever, Avy...

Announcer: The winner of this match is, Edira!!!

Announcer: Up next, Avyanna vs.  Hanzo!!!

Edira: Good luck, Bxxch...

Avyanna: Whatever, Edira.

Hanzo: I won't give you any mercy even though you're a girl so it's better if you surrender now, little girl.

Avyanna: I'm sorry not really, Baldy. But I won't just back down from this fight. I'll make you pay for what you did too, Gon!!!

Hanzo: Puh-lease as if yo- (Get's punched in the face)

Avyanna: You're saying?

Hanzo: You brat!!! (Tried to kick and punch Avyanna)

Avyanna: This is getting boring don't you think? How about we spice this game up? (Summon her scythe)

Hanzo: W-what the!?!  Where did it come from!?!

Avyanna: It's a secret, Baldy. How about you go to sleep for a while?

Hanzo: Huh!? Wha-!!!

Avyanna: (Knocks him out using her scythe) Goodnight!!!