The Ball Part 2

(A/n: Sup Guys! Here's another chapter, Enjoy~)

3rd POV.
       After the 3 princesses departed from their parents they started to have a chat about themselves...

Jennette: I was given a lot of stuff when I became a princess!

Avyanna: Really? That's nice ( Bxxch *rolls her eyes)

Jennette: How about you two? What are the kinds of stuff that was given to you guys? I'm sure they must be nice and gorgeous!!! ( Not as pretty as mine, Of course!)

Edira: Indeed. We were given lots of gorgeous and expensive stuff. Also, our tutor and guardian gave us many powerful artifacts and weapons for us to wield.

Jennette: Really? What kind of training did you guys do? And may I ask who is your tutor??? (Maybe their tutor could also train me...)

Avyanna: She trained us with our physical and magical power. She also trained us with different kinds of weapons and made us learn different kinds of lessons and cultures. (As if you could do it, Bxxch!)

Jennette: Wow! That is so cool!!! Who is your tutor though??? (Tell me already!!!)

Edira: Princess Jennette, do you know why I and Avyanna's Empires are considered special and the most powerful? 

Jennette: I- I don't know... (Where did that question come from!?)

Avyanna: Well you see, I and Edira's Empires were created by a God. And that God is the ruler of all the Gods and Goddesses. Not only both of our Empires are blessed, but both of our families also have God's blood running through our veins. Which comes from the ruler of the Gods.

Jennette: W- what!? T-that's amazing!!! (Damn it!!! I was supposed to be the star here not you two!!!)

Edira: What Avyanna said is true. Also, the one who trained us is the Goddess, Cassiopea. How about you Princess Jennette? Is there someone who trained you when you just became a princess?

Avyanna: Yeah, and is there anything interesting thing that happened to the Obelia Empire? If there is, may I know what is it? (Heh! Let's see if you know your lessons, Jenette!)

Jennette: Umm, yes I know something! U-uhh the Obelia Empire is known for the powerful magic within our Kingdom!!! (Hmph! Beat that you two!!!)

Edira: Is that it? Great I guess... (Pathetic!...)

Avyanna: Is that it? I'm sorry Princess Jennette but I don't think that is interesting enough. After all, both of me and Edira's Empires have an abundance of magic and mana. But I'm really curious if you can use magic. Specifically, Dark Magic?...

Jennette: Umm, No!!! I don't use magic because I haven't been taught yet...( Do they know I have dark magic!? How!?! That's Impossible!!!)

Edira: That's a pity, Princess Jennette. I thought that you being the princess of a powerful Empire like this one can use magic. I guess not...

Jenette: I-!!! (DAMN YOU BXXCH!!!)

Edira: Excuse me for a while, I need to freshen up myself.

Avyanna: Alright Edira. 

Jennette: O-of course!!! (Grrr! I hate you!!!)

Avyanna: Umm princess, I will be going to get a few desserts and drinks. I'll be leaving you for a while. (I need to go away for a while or else I'll snap your neck...)