Tea Time~

(A/n: Sup Guys!!! I'm finally back from all that stress. To be honest my parents almost made me stop writing this because they said it's a distraction to my studies. Anyways, thanks for reading and supporting this story. Enjoy~)

3rd POV.

          After both girls have done their task they both went back to the castle and sneak into their rooms. Avyanna fell asleep the moment her head hit the bed. While Edira read a few books she got from the dimensions she and Avy traveled.

The Next Day...

Edira found herself wearing a dress with Avyanna wearing also the same but in different colors.

Edira: Why do I have to wear this!?

Avyanna: We look cute, that's why~

Edira: Hmph!

Avyanna: C'mon, grumpy!

Edira: Whatever.

.

.

.

Jiuen: Oh princesses, you both look extremely cute!!! (Tch, I'm more beautiful of course!!!)

Avyanna: Thank you Empress Jieun. You look pretty too! (Heh, Pretty ugly~)

Edira: Thank you, Empress... (She looks like a clown with that make-up)

Jieun: Really? Thank you! Now let's go have some tea, shall we?

Avyanna: Yes! (Finally, I'm starving!!!)

Edira: Okay.

.

.

.

At the Garden...

Avyanna: Wow, the garden is so pretty! ( The flowers look nice...)

Edira: Hmm, it's okay... (I saw gardens that looks more beautiful than this)

Jieun: Thank you! ( Why this brat!!! *Murdering Edira in her brain*)

.

.

.

While the three were having tea and chatting with each other...

Avyanna: My tea tastes weird...

Jieun: W-what? Princess, may I see your teacup, please? ( Please don't let it be poison! I don't want my reputation to be ruined!!!)

Avyanna: Here ( *Hands her teacup to Jieun* There's poison on my tea. It's a good thing Edira and I are immune to poison)

Jieun: *Gasp* Maids!!! Bring me the one who gives us the tea, now!!!

Maids: Yes, your majesty!

Avyanna: What is it?

Jieun: Princess Avyanna are you feeling okay? You see someone poisoned your teacup and I want to know if you're feeling sick. (I can't let my reputation be ruined!!!)

Avyanna: I don't feel anything. Besides me and Edira are immune to poison. I just want to know why my tea tastes weird. ( I just want to see you act like an idiot~)

Jieun: Really? (Please say yes, please say yes, plea-)

Edira: Yes. If Avyanna and I are not immune to poison, do you still think we'll be here in your empire, Empress Jieun?