INVITATIONS FROM A CHIMERA

(A/n: Sup Guys! Here's another chapter. Hope you  guys enjoy!)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd POV.

          After a few months of taking a rest from what both princesses did to the fallen empire they have received a letter from Jennette. Both decided that one of them will accept the invitation. They build a plan to destroy the Obelia Empire just like they did to the fallen Castina. Avyanna also want to see if her nanny, Lily is still alive and working there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Edira: Avyanna are you sure you like to do this? Are you sure you don't love Claude anymore?

Avyanna: Don't worry Edira, I'm sure with my decision. I would make them pay for what they did to me.

Edira: Alright then, if that's what you like to do, I will support you.

Avyanna: Really?

Edira: Yes, now who are you gonna look again in that blasted empire?

Avyanna: I'll be looking for Lily. She was my nanny and also she is like a mother to me. She is the only one who cares for me back in the past.

Edira: She must be so amazing. I would love to meet her.

Avyanna: I know right? I just wish I could still see her there.

Edira: Don't worry, I know you will.

Avyanna: Thanks Edira for supporting me.

Edira: Of course! I mean you also supported me and you're literally my cousin.

Avyanna: Yeah 2x, whatever...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Meanwhile in the Obelia Empire...

Jennette: Papa have you send my invitations to both of the princesses of Apocalypse and Alvarez Empire?

Claude: I already did Jennette, But why do want me to send them invitations for your tea party? Aren't you satisfied with the noble girls here in our Empire?

Jennette: Of course not papa! I just want to become closer to both of them. And I know that they could help us make our Empire stronger just like their own! (In short I want to use them!!!)

Claude: But Jennette haven't you heard?

Jennette: About what papa?

Claude: The news about how they conquered the Castina Empire. Apparently, the rulers of the fallen empire made a mistake of insulting both princesses. So both princesses destroyed the empire.

Jennette: (WHAT!?) D-don't worry papa I will not make the same mistake like those 2 rulers did. I would make sure to treat them with utter respect and kindness.

Claude: Of course, I believe in you Jennette.

Jennette: I'll be leaving now papa.

Claude: Alright.

After Jennette left...

Jennette's POV.

        Damn it!!! What am I going to do with those brats!? How could I use them if they act like that!? I must get close to them, I'll make sure I will so I won't end up like those idiotic rulers in that fallen empire. I must think of a plan to get close to them..........I know!!! I will gave them gifts and talk about the popular things within this days. I just need a few days to do this and for them to arrive. And also, with the help of my Dark Magic it will be super easy to wrap them within my fingers. Just wait princesses, I'll be making a good use for you two~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Avyanna's POV.

         A few days have passed and I'm currently traveling to Obelia. Me and Edira decided that I will go while she will try to start ruckus in that stupid empire. She said that she would not attend and she would be also be my backup just like we planned. I only hope that this will succeed and for me to find Lily. I hope wherever she is she's safe and living healthily.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

??? POV.

       This is the day where my poor princess died. She died so young and I miss her. She's like a daughter to me. She was accused on something she didn't do. It's not fair that the real criminal didn't die.  That blasted emperor even said such hurtful things to my princess! While he love that witch, Jennette!!! I want to take revenge for princess Athanasia. I want to give her the justice that she deserves. And now with the power that I have I can finally do it... Because I am now Duchess Lilianna Quicera. I managed to get my title when I went to another empire and began to expand my connections using the business I created. That business is based on my lovely princess, Athanasia. And now I'm finally going back to that blasted empire and will secretly destroy a part of it secretly. I hope the princess will understand why I'm doing this and I hope she's happy wherever she is...