ARRIVING AT THE PALACE

(A/n: Sorry for the late update 😔... I've been very busy and also lack some ideas. But here's a new chapter hope you guys like it 😊)

Avyanna's POV.

          I finally arrived in this blasted empire and I see that wench along with that man that I once called father. I wonder how easy would it for me to break them apart? I know that wench will use her black magic but sadly for her I know how to use light, dark, and gray magic. I could easily destroy her entire being because she is literally made from black magic. But where's the fun in that? I want her to feel what I felt when she stole what was rightfully mine and I'll enjoy every single bit of frustration in her face. While for Claude... I'll be thinking what do for him while I'm here...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Avyanna: Glory & Blessings to the Sun and  Star Of Obelia.

Jennette: Princess Avyanna how lovely for you to accept the invitation! May I ask where Princess Edira is?

Avyanna: Edira is busy and she isn't able to come.

Jennette: O-oh it's okay! ( Damn, brat!!!)

Claude: Princess Avyanna it's very lovely to see you again. I assume you are tired if so, Felix take Princess Avyanna to one of the palace guest room.

Felix: Yes your highness. Princess?

Avyanna: ( Nods at Felix) I may be going now. Goodbye Princess Jennette, your highness.

Jennette: Goodbye Princess Avyanna.

Claude: (nods head)
.
.
.

Felix: So Princess is their anything i could do for you?

Avyanna: Well there is one. Is there any maid that is named Lily? I heard she was Princess Athanasia's personal maid.

Felix: U-uhh, Princess Lily already resigned one day after Princess Athanasia died...

Avyanna: Tell me Felix, who is the real culprit who poisoned Princess Jennette?

Felix: I-it's Countess Rosalia, your majesty.

Avyanna: Hmm, then why isn't she dead yet? She should have died when you discover who the real murderer is. Plus you killed a princess while you didn't kill a mere Countess? How pathetic!

Felix: P-Princess it was Princess Jennette's request. She requested his majesty to not kill her auntie.

Avyanna: But she let him kill her sister? That's not fair, not at all!!! I also heard how brilliant is Princess Athanasia you guys just ruined your own future.

Felix: What do you mean princess?

Avyanna: Well you see, Princess Jennette will be a TERRIBLE ruler. She won't stand a chance because she just a naive little girl. I also heard that she doesn't do well with her studies but Princess Athanasia did. I-

Felix: Princess I wouldn't stand here and listen to you about how you insult princess Jennette.

Avyanna: You think you scare me Felix? How adorable of it for you to think that. I could ruin this empire with the snap of my hands if I want to. So be careful on who you are fighting do you understand?

Felix: Yes Princess, I'm sorry.

Avyanna: Forgiven. Also princess Athanasia said she will take revenge for what you guys did to her.

Felix: What do you mean princess?

Avyanna: I mean Princess Athanasia will be back and will ruin this empire. So you better get ready. Don't worry I won't ruin this empire. ( Well not yet)