CHAOS! Part 1

(A/n: Sup Guys! Here's another chapter and Belated Merry Christmas!!! I've been very lazy to update because of the lack of ideas for this book. I'm so sorry for that... Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter!~) 

3rd POV.

As the night finally came, Avyanna and Edira started to create an army of monsters that will be starting to wreak havoc within the town. They also secretly make a place where the other back-up monsters will wait for a while. Both girls told their own parents that they will attack the Castina Empire. At first, they didn't agree but when they told their own parents about what the two royals have been awfully planning on their own minds they finally said yes. Not only that but their parents even assist them. They send an army that will help with their plan.
.
.
.
Avyanna: Is everything going according to plan?

Edira: Yes, that bastard and his army has been very busy trying to defeat those monsters we send them. As if they would win, HA! Never on his wildest dream will that happen.

Avyanna: Yeah. They will be worn out already when they face the boss of this fight.

Edira: And I can't wait for it to happen~

.

.

.

Ruveliss POV.

          I'm so tired. There has been many attacks that is going around lately. This has made me stay awake for 2 weeks straight. I can't even do my plan to seduce the princesses because of my schedule. Currently, the general is here to report what is our condition right now...

Ruveliss: What is our condition?

General: It is very bad, your highness. The enemies are too strong and we lost many of our troops.

Ruveliss: I see. Gather some men for us to take to the war. Make sure to train them properly!

General: Yes, your highness!

.

.

.

Jieun's POV.

          I feel like something terrible is going to happen. Also, there has been so many attacks that has been happening around lately. I can't even spend more time with Ruve because of this problem! Also, I can't find those two brats anywhere!!! How am I supposed to make a move with my plan to control them when I can't even find them anywhere!?

Jieun: Anne, have you seen the two princesses?

Anne(Maid): I haven't seen both princesses, your highness.

Jieun: I see. You may take your leave now.

Anne(Maid): Very well, your highness.

Jieun: (Where the heck are those two brats went off to!?)

.

.

.

3rd POV.

          Some monsters has been able to get on the palace. The royal guards can't seem to have the energy to fight anymore because of the monsters ability to suck all of their energies. One by one the servants have fled to safety. Leaving only Jieun and our two protagonist. The emperor wasn't there because he went to assist the army to fight the monsters off.

Jieun: S-stay away from me!!!

Edira: (Slice the monster and pretends to rescue Jieun) Are you okay, your highness?

Jieun: Y-yes! (*Hugs Edira* Thank goodness this brat is here.)

Edira: (*Hugs Jieun back*) That's good to know...

Jieun: Umm, can you let me go now, Princess Edira? (WTF! Let go of me now you brat!!!)

Edira: How about, NO! (*Stabs Jieun in the back with her hidden dagger*)

Jieun: W-what!?! 

Edira: Go rest for now Bxxch. Avy and I will tortu- no play with you later~

Jieun: N-no... (*Faints*)

Avyanna: So what now?

Jieun: We put her into the dungeon and when she wakes up we start to torture her.

Avyanna: Can I give her some nightmares?

Edira: Sure.

Avyanna: (Nods and proceed to give Jieun some nightmares)

Edira: Anyways, when the bastard comes I want you to do this plan.

Avyanna: What is it?

Edira: (*whispers her plan to Avyanna*)

Avyanna: Alright I'll do it!

Edira: (*Smirk*) Good.

(A/n: Hi guys! What do you think is Edira's plan to that bastard? And what would happen to that bitch? Hope you guys like the story. Byee!!!)