Back to the basics!

Athanasia's POV.

                Uwahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!Uwahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Huh? What is happening? Am I already born now??? Is that me crying???

???: It's a healthy baby girl, your highness.

???: May I see her?

???: Huh? Of course your Highness!

         Huh? Who are these people why is that person bringing me to the woman??? Don't tell me she's my-!!!

???: Hello my dear I am your mother and I welcome you to this world, Sweetie ( Smiling)

Me: hya nyama bababa ( Hi mama)

Mom: My name is Emerald Apocalypse, Sweetie. And you are Avyanna Fae A. Apocalypse, the Crown Princess of the Apocalypse Empire ( Smiling).

???: Emerald! How is our child!?!

Emerald: She's okay, Dearie ( Smiling).

Avyanna: Huh. I guess this is my new dad. He seems nice unlike that trashy emperor, Claude...

???: Can I hold her?

Emerald: Sure here ( Hands me to him)

???: Hello dear. I am your father, Tyrone  Apocalypse. I am the emperor of the Apocalypse Empire and I'll make sure you will have a great life and will give you only the finest things you desire. I love you, my dear daughter...

Avyanna: wub loo oo aa ( Love you too papa)

Tyrone: What is her name again, Darling?

Emerald: Her name is Avyanna Fae A. Apocalypse.

Tyrone: The name fits our beautiful daughter!

Avyanna: ( I love my new name too! I wonder how is Aristia doing??? )

Meanwhile with Aristia...

Aristia's POV.

                  (Sigh) My new parents are so annoying!!! They keep cooing and carrying me it's making me dizzy! At least, they love me and I'll admit I'm grateful for them being like that...

(Flashback)

???: Our daughter looks adorable! Don't you think so, Hunny?

???: Indeed. Our daughter looks breathtaking, Just like her mother.

???: Oh whatever dear...

???: What it's true though...

???: Hmph!

Aristia: It seems that these idiots are my so-called parents. They seem childish to me.

???: Hello dear! I am your mother, Celestia Alvarez and this is your father, Mason Alvarez.

Mason: We are the Empress and Emperor of this Empire. This makes you the Crown Princess, My dearest daughter ( Smiles).

Aristia: ( So what is my new name??? )

Celestia: Dear! We forgot to give her a name!!!

Mason: Oh, Right. How about Edira Jade Alvarez?

Celestia: I love it! From now, My dear daughter will be known as Edira Jade Alvarez. The crown princess of the Alvarez Empire!...

Edira: Hmm... Not bad

3rd POV.

             Five years have passed since both princesses started to make a great reputation for themselves. They are considered the Brains and Beauty by their own beloved Empire. They started reading and writing at the tender age of one. They also found out that they can talk to each other using one of their powers which is: Telepathic Connection this allows them to talk to each other. Both of them ask their parents if they can learn how to fight and they were given permission because their parents cannot resist their cuteness. Avyanna first started studying Martial Arts while Edira started learning how to use a sword. From then on after learning how to use different kinds of self-defense and weapons they finally got their weapons which were given to them by Casiopea. They also learned about their powers and how to use them.

(Telepathic Conversation)

Edira: It seems that we will be meeting soon, Avyanna.

Avyanna: Yeah. Mother and Father told me about you guys visiting us. I am so excited to see you again!

Edira: Me too. Alright, I have to go now I still have to attend an etiquette class.

Avyanna: Aw man, That sucks! Alright, Bye!!!

Edira: Bye...

That's all for now guys! What do you think when those two meet? See ya on to the next update! Byeee!!!