The Ball Part 1

(A/n: Sup Guys! First of all, thank you for reading and supporting this story. When I saw that you guys are enjoying this, it makes me happy. Second, I'm sorry if I can't update daily. It's just that I have so much schoolwork to finish because my teachers want us to get good grades and so do me and my parents. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!)

Avyanna's POV.

Finally! The day has come for me and Edira to take our first step. While the maids are preparing me I was thinking about Lily. She was the only one who loved and cared about me. She was my mother figure. But has she forgotten about me I wonder?... (Sigh) I guess time will tell...

Edira: Avy, are you finished already?

Avyanna: Not yet, Edira!

Edira: Alright! I'll wait in the garden.

Avyanna: Okay!

Avyanna: Are you guys still not finished? I'm getting tired of fixing myself...

Maid 1: Sorry princess we do still not finish fixing you up.

Avyanna: But I'm tired! Also, I still haven't eaten breakfast.

Maid 2: Princess if you eat you will not fit on your gown.

Avyanna: But I am hung-

Maid 3: Princess, please.

Avyanna: (Sigh) Fine...

The Maids: Thanks, Princess!

After 3 hours of torture- I mean dressing up...

The Maids: It's done, Princess!!!

Avyanna: Finally, I'm free!!! (Run to the garden)

In the garden...

Avyanna: Edira!!!

Edira: Finally you're here! How dare you keep me waiting!?

Avyanna: Whatever, bxxch!

Edira: So what now?

Avyanna: I don't know. Let's just go back

Edira: Okay...

Sebastian: Princesses! I have been looking for you two everywhere! It is now time for you two to go.

Avyanna: Alright, Sebastian.

Edira: Lead the way, Sebastian.

Sebastian: Yes your majesties.

3rd POV.

Avyanna and Edira finally went to their families' carriage and travel to Obelia Empire. Meanwhile on the Obelia Empire...

Claude: Felix, is everything okay now? How is Jennette? Is she finished yet?

Felix: Your majesty, everything is fixed and Princess Jennette isn't finished dressing up.