Princess meets "Bastard"

( A/n: Hi Guys👋... sorry for the late update. I wondered if I should continue this story or not because I don't know what to put anymore 😅. But anyway, here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy it 🙂☺️)
.
.
.
.
.

Jennette: Papa!!!

Claude: Jennette, why are you running? Is something wrong?

Jennette: Well I heard from Felix that you and Princess Avyanna having tea together. I was wondering why you didn't invite me...

Avyanna: Oh is that so, Princess Jennette? Don't worry I won't steal your father away from you 😉

Jennette: I- no, no!!! It's not like that! I jus-

Claude: (Ahem) Jennette how about you join us for tea?

Jennette: Okay papa!!!

Avyanna: (Fake bxxch😒) So princess, how are your lessons? Is there anything I can help you with?

Jennette: Uh umm, no!!! I am studying very well.

Claude: (Frowns) But Jennette, I heard that you are failing your History and Politics subject. I think you should let Princess Avyanna help you with it.

Jennette: No, no! You don't need to worry I'm already working on it 😊 (Tch, I can't believe this bxxch! Does she think I need her help with those useless subjects!? I won't even need to learn them because Ijekiel will take care of it!)

Avyanna: Very well then Princess. But you can ask me anything 😊 (Smug Motherfuxxer)

Avyanna: Anyways, your majesty I'll be in my room. I need to do something. Excuse me.

Claude: Of course Princess Avyanna. Feel free to do whatever you want.

Avyanna: Thank you.
.
.
.

Avyanna: La la la la~ The scenery here is truly beautiful. Too bad it would be destroyed.

???: ( Makes a noise)

Avyanna: Is anyone here? If you are, show yourself.

???: ...

Avyanna: At the count of 3. If you won't show yourself, I'm gonna attack you.
One...

Two...

Thre-

???: Okay, okay! No need to attack. Sheesh...

Avyanna: Who are you? What are you doing here?

???: And why should I tell you my name too? You don't look like your part of the Royal Family of this country.

Avyanna: ( This smug bastard is pissing me off!!!) Well, sir hate to burst your bubble but, I am royalty.

???: Pfft-HAH!!! You? Part of the royal family? As far as I know, all members of the Royal family have blue jeweled eyes.

Avyanna: Well I didn't tell you which country I am from right? Well, I am Princess Avyanna, The Crown Princess of the Apocalypse Empire.

???: (Eyes Widen) The Apocalypse Empire!? But that was just a rumored empire!!! I think you're hallucinating "Princess".

Avyanna: Believe me or not, I don't care. I wish to know your name because I sense you have magic.
And I want to know if you're an enemy or not.

???: Hahahaha!!! If I'm an enemy I would have attacked you from the start.

Avyanna: And I would have blocked your attempts on killing me and instead I would kill you if you indeed have done that.

???: Hahaha! You're a very interesting "Princess". But I need to go. You can also call me Lucas the next time we meet. Bye~ (Smirks & Disappears)

Avyanna: (Scoff) What an asshole! Hmph! I need to find Edira...
.
.
.

Edira: So you're telling me you met a guy named Lucas.

Avyanna: Yeah, and he pisses me off!!! He's very rude too!!!

Edira: Is he cute though?

Avyanna: (Deadpans) Edira, what the heck is wrong with you!?

Edira: Well it's not my fault that you keep talking about that fucking guy over and over again for 3 hours! I just assume you have a crush on him!!!

Avyanna: Edira, Nooooo!!!!!

Edira: Pfft- HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
.
.
.

Lucas: Is that girl really the princess of the Apocalypse Empire? If she is, then that's would be very interesting~

(A/n: Sup Guys! Avy finally meets Lucas. What do you think will happen? Anyways, thanks for reading this. Love you, Byeee!!!)