Planning...

A/n: Hi Guys! I want to thank you for reading this story. I mean it's not great but I appreciate that you consider reading and wasting your time on this book. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this!

3rd POV.

           As the years went by, both girls were creating a good reputation not just in their empire but also around the world. Many outsiders consider them a mere myth and some even worship them as Goddesses. Those who knew that they exist are the ones who are also saved by both of the girls from any kind of danger.
.

.

.

Meanwhile with Avyanna & Edira...
.

.

.

Avyanna & Edira: WHAT?!?

Avyanna: We need to attend what now!?

Empress Emerald: We need to go to the Obelia Empire to attend a party.

Empress Celestia: Do we have to, Auntie?

Empress Emerald: Yes, dear

Empress Celestia: We will be attending this party of theirs because we need to let them know that we existed.

Edira: Alright.

.

.

.

.

Avyanna: Arghh!!! Do we have to go!?

Edira: Apparently, yes.

Avyanna: Do you know which kingdoms are going to that pesky empire?

Edira: Hmm, no. But I heard that the Castina Empire is going to be there.

Avyanna: And what do you think?

Edira: I think we should plan our revenge. After all, I want both of their kingdoms to burn beneath my eyes.

Avyanna: Me too...

Avyanna: But I think it's better if we first don't make a move against them. We should first find their weaknesses then after that we're going to attack.

Edira: Indeed. I also think we should get close to them first then betray them at a time they did not expect it.

Avyanna: Then after that, we will be claiming our victory towards them. Also, we can continue traveling again through dimensions after our revenge.

Edira: Alright let's plan first our first step.

Avyanna: Alright.

3rd POV.

Both princesses planned their first step for their revenge for about 6 hours straight. After that, they went to have their clothes made for the ball. They both told the dressmaker to customize the gowns they design from the different dimensions that they visit. They design it with a modern style. After that, they went on their separate ways...

Avyanna's POV.

To be honest I'm also nervous about seeing Claude and Jennette again. But when I remember the day where they killed me I felt furious!!! It feels like I'm burning my inside with lava. I want them to suffer as I suffer! They deserve to die the same as that Duke and Countess!!! That's why I'll make sure that they will die and suffer within my own hands!!!😈😈😈

Edira's POV.

I'm sure Avy's thinking about making those Obelians suffer. Well for me I would like to see that bastard and that bxxtch's blood dripping on my own hands. I would torture them to death and would take the throne from them. I will also clean my old family name and destroy those who tried to oppose me back then. I will show them what real power looks like! I will make them wish that they were never born in the first place and that's a promise!

Claude's POV.

Next month the palace will be filled with visitors from all around the world. Every kingdom and empire will be going in here. And it's going to be more special because the Alvarez and Apocalypse Empire will come. They rarely come to any ball and I also heard that both of the kingdoms have a princess that was talented and smart. I hope they will befriend my daughter, Jennette.

Also, every night I always dream about this woman. She looks disappointed with me and was saying how much of a monster I am. She told me how could I kill my daughter. But as far as I know, Jennette is my only daughter. The only one that I killed is that wench who I thought poisoned my daughter but was found innocent after her execution. To be honest, when she died I felt somewhat empty but was confused. After all, when did I even start to care for her? She even asked me if I even saw her as a daughter. Of course not! That's nonsense! The only one who I would be seeing as a daughter is Jennette and only her. But lately, I started to have headaches and worry if the empire would be fine if I give Jennette the throne. Time will tell.

A/n: Sup Guys! Hope you liked this chapter. I'm sorry if don't always update. Blame it on my teachers who always assign dozen of homework. Anyways, See ya!!!😁😁😁