Viscount Patterson

(A/n: Sorry for the late update. My parents took my phone so I can't really write anything. Anyways here's a new chapter, Enjoy!~)

.

.

.

Edira's POV.

     I was roaming around this stupid empire when I feel like somethings off. I could feel a small amount of black magic in the air. It seems like I would need to investigate what is really happening to this place...

???: Good day Miss, but what is such a beautiful lady doing here all alone?

Edira: Hmm? Oh! I'm sorry I didn't notice you, sir?

???: Oh, I am Viscount Patterson miss. Also, may I know who you are?

Edira: (Why is his aura consist with black magic similar to that chimera? I need to investigate him!!!)

Edira: Oh! my name is Lauren... (Sees a pottery shop) Vasse. My name is Luren Vasse! (Really Edira, Vasse? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!)

Viscount Patterson: Oh? does your family run a pottery business? (smirks in amusement)

Edira: Uhh... yes? (WHAT THE HELL EDIRA!? WHAT THE FREAK AM I THINKING!?!)

Viscount Patterson: That is very interesting miss Vasse.

Edira: Thank you, sir Patterson. Also, you may call me Lauren. May I ask what are you doing here?

Viscount Patterson: Oh! I am looking for a gift for my daughter's friend. How about you miss Lauren, what are you doing here?

Edira: I was looking for a good place to eat. ( I need to get away from him. His black magic wants to destroy my barrier. And it seems much stronger than that chimera...)

Viscount Patterson: Hmm, do you want to come with me, m'lady?

Edira: No thank you, sir. Patterson. Maybe next time...

Viscount Patterson: Is that so... Alright then miss Lauren, until next time.

Edira: (Nods and walks away)

Viscount Patterson: (Things are turning out to be rather interesting~)

.

.

.

Avyanna's POV.

     Lately, that bastard keeps spending his time with me. He always invites me to have tea with him just like he did with Jennette before I died... Also, Jennette seems mad at me for spending more time with her beloved 'father'. Pfft- how pathetic is she! But before that, I need to know if that Lucas guy will be an enemy or not. If he is, I would need to dispose of him before he became a nuisance to me.

.

.

.

Jennette: Princess Avyanna, I heard that you have tea with my father yesterday. Why didn't you invite me? (You bitch! What do you think you're doing!?!)

Avyanna: Oh princess, me and your father were just talking about political stuff. Also, I ask him if you may join but he said you still have classes to attend... 

Jennette: B-but still! You could have asked me-

Avyanna: I am really sorry, princess, but I tried to ask his highness to let you join us, but he didn't agree. He said you need to study more if you want to make the empire successful.